dcsimg

V-26 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Hope you get feeling better @RonW .

More drywalling for me today . May get to start setting kitchen cabinets tomorrow .

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Besides shovel three times

Oh man having a bit of a snow storm are you? Man that’s tough when you just keep shoveling and it just keeps falling as fast or faster.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Totally changed the look of our basement stairs this weekend.

grrrr why did these all rotate!

Sometimes it’s the little this like colour that make all the difference. It looks much better.

Besides shovel three times, I made sure I have my FL12’S and the GLI18V lights ready just in case with the high winds we have been getting, in case we loose power.

And at the shop just kept on working on the glass manifold. Hopefully will be finished tomorrow.

I’ve been watching the storm moving around down south and east. Getting hut pretty good. Hope it let’s up and they crews can get everything cleaned up quick.

Oh man having a bit of a snow storm are you? Man that’s tough when you just keep shoveling and it just keeps falling as fast or faster.

Better than letting it accumulate. I can barely see my car right now, and it is completely stuck

supimeister wrote:
    Sometimes it’s the little this like colour that make all the difference. It looks much better.

And sometimes these little changes take a lot of time, lol!

We had to replace the bottom tread, and thus, had to pull off a lot of the trim at the bottom, which led to us re-doing a lot of the trim when we saw how poorly it was previously done, etc… but my wife (who was gone while I did the work) came home and was thrilled, so that was great news.

John S

Yeah, it was bad even in some of the state’s. It was a bit of a disappointment when she saw all the grass that has been showing lately. Then this 🙁 oh well it could have been worse.

More shoveling today lol

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I was trimming out a small place getting it ready for the realtor to sell.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

very nice work John. It’s amazing what a little bit of paint and some fabrics can make a difference. Did your wife choose the fabric again? 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

very nice work John. It’s amazing what a little bit of paint and some fabrics can make a difference. Did your wife choose the fabric again? 😀

lol it was actually in Lowe’s and caught my mom’s eye.

We are glad we chose to staple the runner tight rather than waterfall style… definitely a preferable look in our opinion

John S

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Finished setting all the spindles on the main front stairs.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

supimeister wrote:

And sometimes these little changes take a lot of time, lol!

We had to replace the bottom tread, and thus, had to pull off a lot of the trim at the bottom, which led to us re-doing a lot of the trim when we saw how poorly it was previously done, etc… but my wife (who was gone while I did the work) came home and was thrilled, so that was great news.

In the end isn’t her opinion the only one that really matters? Lol

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I’ve been on a commercial job for a while now. We’re doing trim, siding, and soffit. It’s all either PVC or Hardie board. We did all the trim on those upper boxes and around the main soffit of the building. It’s not complicated; there’s just a lot of it.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

This is a monitor style barn we are building for a client. We have the framing and steel panels subbed out. Progress has been slow due to wind, cold and snow.
    It seems like when sun is out and the days are warm, the wind is blowing.

Looking good John! A very nice upgrade.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

This is a monitor style barn we are building for a client. We have the framing and steel panels subbed out. Progress has been slow due to wind, cold and snow.

Looking good Kurt, that’s a nice sized pole barn.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Did the job come from a realtor? I have a friend that calls me to estimate projects for potential buyers….has yet to turn into any actual jobs!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Very nice build Kurt. I always wanted to have a barn like that on my property.
    What’s the size of it?
    One day the day will come when my property is large enough for a building like that 😀
    Definitely looking forward to more pictures of that build.
    Keep us posted kurt@welkerhomes.com

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Did the job come from a realtor? I have a friend that calls me to estimate projects for potential buyers….has yet to turn into any actual jobs!

I helping a contractor friend on mine, there’s too much work there to do with out a license. Today cutting in prefinished base board. The walls were bad. I think the guy that buys this place for 685,000$ will demo the whole place and build a beautiful 2 story home.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I have never seen base that looked like hardwood floor before like that Dirty. I think solid trim looks better but part of me likes it too.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice look though. Dirty looks like a fine job on that floor.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-26 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.722 seconds