dcsimg

V-26 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

So I see with these shark bite plumbing parts any body is a plumber,, lol.., Very easy to be a plumber now.

They work great for us on demo days. We pretty much strip a house when we flip them. Many times valves just don’t work or there are broken pipes. The shark bites work great for capping things off until we are ready to put it back together right. The best part is I can use them over and over.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

got 11 hours of OT yesterday doing demo and framing and another 8 of double time today fire caulking penetrations for the upcoming state inspections

Lots of OT is good especially this time of year.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@smallerstick nice work. What u planing to use it for. Drawers are short height wise.but looks good

Thanks, MB the smaller drawers are good for some of the bench tools; chisels, measuring tools, calipers, dividers, that sort of thing. Easy to store and nice to keep separated.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

So I see with these shark bite plumbing parts any body is a plumber,, lol.., Very easy to be a plumber now.

They work great for us on demo days. We pretty much strip a house when we flip them. Many times valves just don’t work or there are broken pipes. The shark bites work great for capping things off until we are ready to put it back together right. The best part is I can use them over and over.

That is about the best use I can think of for a sharkbite

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Taking a day off today, my wife has been sick for the last 2 weeks and I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling so hot. Going to take it easy today, eat some vitamin c supplements, and get over this before it kicks in.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Taking a day off today, my wife has been sick for the last 2 weeks and I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling so hot. Going to take it easy today, eat some vitamin c supplements, and get over this before it kicks in.

Hope you both get better very soon! The weather changing so much hasn’t helped!

A Working Pro since 2004

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Hope you both get better very soon! The weather changing so much hasn’t helped!

No, it hasn’t…70 degrees one day, 28 degrees and snow the next….LOL. With her being sick so long I figured it was just a matter of time before I got some of it.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well I did get any wood shop time this weekend. Household chores got in the way and Sunday rotated the tires on the wife’s van.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Finished gluing, sanding, and oiling some frames for a jigsaw puzzle caddie. The 2 tray sized pieces fit inside the larger frame which will hold the main puzzle. Next is felt on the inside surface and carrying handles to complete the job.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Was fixing a chip in the paint/wall with drywall compound and sanding it down. Use the bosch dust extractor to make sure the dust doesn’t fly in the air.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Finished gluing, sanding, and oiling some frames for a jigsaw puzzle caddie. The 2 tray sized pieces fit inside the larger frame which will hold the main puzzle. Next is felt on the inside surface and carrying handles to complete the job.

Nice idea on the jigsaw caddies Lon. Your wife is going to be happy.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Forget about any shop time in the foreseeable future. The flood gates of my busy season have opened. Gulp!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Was building a pantry closet this morning and there was a 2×4 nailed on a ceiling joist that was in the way. I pried it off with my wonder bar and it popped loose fast . It had 3 big spikes in it and one of the spikes hit me right on top of my head and stabbed in. Blood started pouring out and was dripping off my face and on my shirt. We cleaned it up and put some antiseptic on it and I went back to work. Sore tonight but I think I will live.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

That is about the best use I can think of for a sharkbite

It is, and all you need is the $0.99 tool to remove them.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Was building a pantry closet this morning and there was a 2×4 nailed on a ceiling joist that was in the way. I pried it off with my wonder bar and it popped loose fast . It had 3 big spikes in it and one of the spikes hit me right on top of my head and stabbed in. Blood started pouring out and was dripping off my face and on my shirt. We cleaned it up and put some antiseptic on it and I went back to work. Sore tonight but I think I will live.

iF YA AINT BLEEDIN, YA AINT WORKIN.

Sounds like you were working today Ron. Glad you didn’t get hurt too bad

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Did some work on some stairs. Then had to rip out some v board and redo it because another carpenter can’t center things up. I had to take a whole wall down because one side was showing a quarter of an inch and the other side an inch and a half

Did some work on some stairs. Then had to rip out some v board and redo it because another carpenter can’t center things up. I had to take a whole wall down because one side was showing a quarter of an inch and the other side an inch and a half

The post looks nice. Did the other guy just drill based off dimensions like centering between the walls? It does look better centered on the one “board”.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Ouch Ron. Had a Tetanus shot lately?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

@robotmaster5379 I do t know what he was going off of. I think there was a rough mark on the wall where the sconces should go and he took that mark as literal. Either way it looks good now.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Made up some shipping cartons today. Got things packed up and ready to go.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-26 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.730 seconds