dcsimg

V-26.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

They started rotating strikes a week ago.

I guess that shows how much I pay attention…lol. We can go weeks without getting mail here, except the junk mail, which I don’t miss.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I guess that shows how much I pay attention…lol. We can go weeks without getting mail here, except the junk mail, which I don’t miss.

Why are they striking??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

My PC orbital after 20 years needed an upgrade so bought another sander

20yrs is a long time to have a sander. I’d say you got your money’s worth and then some. Congrats on the new upgrade.

Got word from my neighbour, tomorrow we go pick up his father in laws snow blower and bring it back. We are also going to rummage around his shop and look for anything interesting. Yes, we have permission to do it. Maybe get a few goodies for the shop.

Doobie

Why are they striking??

Because management doesn’t want to give their union what they want. Don’t know what those issues are though. Haven’t been following it other than finding out on the news where their next strike location is which today was the third day to hit my delivery since Monday a week ago. I don’t know whose side I should be on with this one.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have an air powered version of this tool but would like this cordless version.

Ingersoll Rand G1811 Belt Sander IQv12 Video Review

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I have an air powered version of this tool but would like this cordless version.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb8s2jQJc84?start=5&feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Interesting tool, Bill. Is this an IR manufactured tool or branded? I haven’t seen any of their tools before.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Why are they striking??

Because management doesn’t want to give their union what they want. Don’t know what those issues are though. Haven’t been following it other than finding out on the news where their next strike location is which today was the third day to hit my delivery since Monday a week ago. I don’t know whose side I should be on with this one.

Is mail still being delivered just slower because of reduced crew or some areas have no mail delivery at all? Hate for this to affect the elderlies who may rely on mail delivery of prescription medication.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I see many tool companies are doing the Halloween sales I had no idea RockWell (a China-based company with North American headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina) had so many tools.
    http://enews.rockwelltools.com/q/oWgJpP9qV-xJRUeMGsMXCCzjhCT2g3KFuH5_x4Df6EejVVQQDKUqcAouU

Dirty

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Rockwell makes an OMT called the Sonicrafter. I have one of their earlier versions.

Come to think of it, why do I need 4 OMTs?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Got word from my neighbour, tomorrow we go pick up his father in laws snow blower and bring it back. We are also going to rummage around his shop and look for anything interesting. Yes, we have permission to do it. Maybe get a few goodies for the shop.

That’ll be fun!

I got a package from Bessey yesterday – replacement Jaw for one of my parallel clamps.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Why are they striking??

I say F! em, we have the Hotel worker union really messing up a lot of tourist stay here. If they don’t like the job they should quit and find a better one.

Dirty

Doobie

Why are they striking??

Is mail still being delivered just slower because of reduced crew or some areas have no mail delivery at all? Hate for this to affect the elderlies who may rely on mail delivery of prescription medication.

It’s all stop when a rotated day affects your area for that day. There’s a domino affect too. Yesterday and today I got tons of mail after having had two days prior nothing due to my area being on rotating strike days.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

<figure class=”oe-video-container”><iframe width=”770″ height=”433″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pb8s2jQJc84?start=5&feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=””></iframe></figure>

Looks like a good tool for woodworking too – I could see that narrow profile really coming in handy for getting into smaller crevices.

Charlie

Instagram

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Did you find anything interesting?

Yes, a few things. I just got photos a few minutes ago.

A wooden skew block plane, a bevel gauge, a small wonder bar, brass brush, an old oil can and a can of 3 in 1 oil in a TIN can, when did you last see one of them? I got a cast iron fondue pot for the wife and a cool little lock blade knife in a tin too. A couple of other little items too.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Yes, a few things. I just got photos a few minutes ago.

A wooden skew block plane, a bevel gauge, a small wonder bar, brass brush, an old oil can and a can of 3 in 1 oil in a TIN can, when did you last see one of them? I got a cast iron fondue pot for the wife and a cool little lock blade knife in a tin too. A couple of other little items too.

Very nice haul there. All from the same shop?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I got a package from Bessey yesterday – replacement Jaw for one of my parallel clamps.

Did you brake yours? Or some malfunction under warranty?

Yeah, my neighbours Father in law. He is long term care with dementia and we went to pick up the snow blower. We went through his little shop and gathered up a bunch of stuff. Most of it for my neighbour, he let me pick out a few things. Except for that one jar in the locked tool box with almost $200 face value of very old Canadian bills. We brought that upstairs to his Mother in law.

Yeah, my neighbours Father in law. He is long term care with dementia and we went to pick up the snow blower. We went through his little shop and gathered up a bunch of stuff. Most of it for my neighbour, he let me pick out a few things. Except for that one jar in the locked tool box with almost $200 face value of very old Canadian bills. We brought that upstairs to his Mother in law.

Nice little score you picked up Jim , to bad about his father in-law ,

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V-26.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.869 seconds