dcsimg

V-26.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Ball Hex Driver Sockets (these are really useful)

https://toolguyd.com/ball-hex-driver-sockets/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Ball Hex Driver Sockets (these are really useful)

https://toolguyd.com/ball-hex-driver-sockets/

Those are great for when working in tight areas that you are not straight on the Allen screw.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up some new Keen work boots.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up a set of the short 3rd hands. FastCap makes so many useful things I use.

Those seem nice – could even mount a laser on them if you needed.

Yes they do work great for the laser.

Dirty

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I think I have the older model of those. Was wearin them yesterday.

I picked up a set of the short 3rd hands. FastCap makes so many useful things I use.

Those seem nice – could even mount a laser on them if you needed.

Yes they do work great for the laser.

Does it have easy height adjustability though? I returned a laser bracket accesory I bought for my TSASK jack poles just for that reason.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Does it have easy height adjustability though?

Yes it is mounted to the Bosch bracket that does have a micro adjust knob on it.

Dirty

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Yes it is mounted to the Bosch bracket that does have a micro adjust knob on it.

we use our line laser with this bracket a lot. It comes in real handy. the Micro adjust is great.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Nice looking boot… What model are those?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

How Did Kobalt’s 24V Max Oscillating Multi-Tool Measure Up?

https://www.protoolreviews.com/tools/power/cordless/multi-oscillating-cordless/kobalt-24v-max-oscillating-multi-tool-review/41328/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kobalt_wins_a_shootout_plus_the_latest_news_and_reviews_for_pros&utm_term=2018-10-25

Looks like it scored pretty good. But as the review points out….not a lot of other 24V tools offered by Kobalt to have to jump on another battery platform for.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Kobalt is basically Lowes, right?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice looking boot… What model are those?

Those are the Detroit Mid 13 wide.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Yes, from what I know they come out of the Nanjing Bovon Power Tools Co. factory in china same as most of the bosch tools.

Dirty

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I was looking for a smaller set of socket wrench the other day and walked into Lowe’s, all of their Kobalt wrench sets have zip ties at the corners so they cannot be opened for examination. Well, too bad, I need to look inside, pass.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yes, from what I know they come out of the Nanjing Bovon Power Tools Co. factory in china same as most of the bosch tools.

Wow, they seem like they did a good job with the omt , I wonder what the other cordless tools have done

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

we use our line laser with this bracket a lot. It comes in real handy. the Micro adjust is great.

What model is that?

Will it affix to any cylindrical pole column like my TSASK poles essentially I bought thru HD?

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

This kind of caught me off guard.

STANLEY announces today that The Home Depot will now be the exclusive home improvement retailer for its STANLEY hand tools and storage product portfolio, both in store and online, beginning in 2019. In addition, The Home Depot will also garner exclusivity across the STANLEY FATMAX product line, the world’s leading tape measure brand known for innovation and durability. With a 175-year history in designing and manufacturing the most reliable tools for all users, the STANLEY brand, including STANLEY FATMAX, is now entering into one of the largest exclusivity partnerships in the tools and storage industry.

“This partnership with The Home Depot represents an exciting alignment that provides both pro and DIY consumers with unparalleled access to the world-class STANLEY and STANLEY FATMAX portfolios,” said Jeff Ansell, executive vice president and president of global tools & storage for Stanley Black & Decker. “Joining the existing exclusivities of DEWALT FLEXVOLT cordless tools and DEWALT hand tools, the addition of STANLEY and STANLEY FATMAX enhances the robust offering of our brands to the loyal Home Depot customer.”

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

This kind of caught me off guard.

STANLEY announces today that The Home Depot will now be the exclusive home improvement retailer for its STANLEY hand tools and storage product portfolio, both in store and online, beginning in 2019. In addition, The Home Depot will also garner exclusivity across the STANLEY FATMAX product line, the world’s leading tape measure brand known for innovation and durability. With a 175-year history in designing and manufacturing the most reliable tools for all users, the STANLEY brand, including STANLEY FATMAX, is now entering into one of the largest exclusivity partnerships in the tools and storage industry.

“This partnership with The Home Depot represents an exciting alignment that provides both pro and DIY consumers with unparalleled access to the world-class STANLEY and STANLEY FATMAX portfolios,” said Jeff Ansell, executive vice president and president of global tools & storage for Stanley Black & Decker. “Joining the existing exclusivities of DEWALT FLEXVOLT cordless tools and DEWALT hand tools, the addition of STANLEY and STANLEY FATMAX enhances the robust offering of our brands to the loyal Home Depot customer.”

That’s surprising for sure.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

STANLEY announces today that The Home Depot will now be the exclusive home improvement retailer for its STANLEY hand tools and storage product portfolio.

I think the exclusivity is only for the brand name and not the actual tools themselves.

We have already seen SBD putting the TSTAK mobile storage boxes under the FATMAX, Dewalt and Craftsman brands with different colors. The Craftsman boxes at Lowe’s and Fatmax boxes at HD. So while the fatmax tape is going to be exclusive at HD, it doesn’t preclude SBD from making a red color Fatmax tape under the Craftsman name for Lowe’s and a darker yellow tape at Menard’s.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

These look really handy

New Woodpeckers Edge Rule for Woodworkers

https://toolguyd.com/woodpeckers-edge-rule-for-woodworkers/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,004 total)

The topic ‘V-26.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.685 seconds