dcsimg

V-26.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

This topic contains 1,003 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I pick up a Miter saw stand at the WoodripoffCraft store.

Nice Dirty, enjoy your new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I pick up a Miter saw stand at the <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Woodripoff<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Craft store.

I must say Dirty, even though I am not a teal guy – that looks nice in the truck and the mount for the saw fits right in.

Will

I went to the hardware store for one thing .. and then I picked up a 4inch dust collection fitting (branding under King even though the gold made in Taiwan sticker is identical to the 2 other brands I own) since I used another one on the shaper dust collection, and they had clamps on sale – so of course I bought one of those …

Will

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I pick up a Miter saw stand at the <strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Woodripoff<strong class=”d4pbbc-bold”>Craft store.

I must say Dirty, even though I am not a teal guy – that looks nice in the truck and the mount for the saw fits right in.

It’s smaller and lighter than the Long Dewalt I had,, well still have.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I like the size of your new miter saw stand. How does it do supporting longer boards?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s smaller and lighter than the Long Dewalt I had

That will make it easier to get on and off the job site for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I like the size of your new miter saw stand. How does it do supporting longer boards?

You know I haven’t used it yet.. It has a nice reach with the arms all the way out and I can always rough cut a board it it’s a bit unruly.

Dirty

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Cool. Congrats. How do.you like it?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Cool. Congrats. How do.you like it?

You know I haven’t used it yet..

Not had anything long to cut yet but may be doing some crown soon.

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I picked up a set of the short 3rd hands. FastCap makes so many useful things I use.

Dirty

Doobie
    Pro

I picked up a set of the short 3rd hands. FastCap makes so many useful things I use.

I have similar ones that are not Fastcaps. They are so handy at times working solo.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Nice congrats, those will be Handy for plenty of work.

That Bosch radio actually blends in pretty good with the color of the van , really nice job on the painting.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds interesting An LED Light Bulb With its Own Battery Backup

https://toolguyd.com/led-light-bulb-with-battery-backup/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Sounds pretty interesting, I was reading through the comments, I still haven’t figured out how it works kinda,
    So if it’s in a lamp or fixture, let’s say you loose power around 2 in the morning, what happens all these lights will turn on? That’s pretty weird.
    Sounds like a good concept, hopefully we will hear more about them ,

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

That’s a new concept. Sounds like a good idea for places with power outages a lot.

Dirty

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Those are nice. I bet they will come in handy in no time. How much weight can they handle?

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

So if it’s in a lamp or fixture, let’s say you loose power around 2 in the morning, what happens all these lights will turn on?

From what I read, the switch would have to be in the on position

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Those seem nice – could even mount a laser on them if you needed.

I got to go to the (a? Not sure how big they are) Fastcap warehouse out here. It was a fun little tour and I got to meet the son of the owner.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

So if it’s in a lamp or fixture, let’s say you loose power around 2 in the morning, what happens all these lights will turn on?

Thanks, that definitely makes sense, they are really interesting from my perspective then, I’ll have to check if we have them in home Depot in Canada yet

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Yes, it does an impedance test and it has to be a closed circuit for it to turn itself on. So with the light switch off you lose power it will not turn on, with the light switch on and you lose power it will turn on.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,004 total)

The topic ‘V-26.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.722 seconds