dcsimg

V-25 What did you do in the shop site today

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

As I was cleaning out the van yesterday i found a small plane that was all mucked up. I took apart and used some WD40 and a green scotch pad to clean it up and get everything moving again. man I haven’t seen that plane in years. I also cleaned up some stainless steel squares that were rusting.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

As I was cleaning out the van yesterday i found a small plane that was all mucked up. I took apart and used some WD40 and a green scotch pad to clean it up and get everything moving again. man I haven’t seen that plane in years. I also cleaned up some stainless steel squares that were rusting.

That’s a nice find. A little LA block plane is a good one to have tucked in a pocket for trim.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

I am into my 3rd day of sitting on the couch, feeling like crap, sweating up a storm with a congested chest. The cough goes down to your navel and just about cuts off all oxygen when it kicks in. I spoke to a Dr. about it and he said he had it for 2 months. In the last 2 days he said he had a 100 calls on this stuff. Hope it stays away from you guys.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I am into my 3rd day of sitting on the couch, feeling like crap, sweating up a storm with a congested chest. The cough goes down to your navel and just about cuts off all oxygen when it kicks in. I spoke to a Dr. about it and he said he had it for 2 months. In the last 2 days he said he had a 100 calls on this stuff. Hope it stays away from you guys.

Oh man Lon I hate to hear that. I know a person or three that have had it here this winter. Very ruff. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I am into my 3rd day of sitting on the couch,

Oh man that sad to hear. I hope you get well soon. I had the stomach flu last week. It was nasty!!! Saturday before last 11:30 at night everything let loose at once.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today was all about driving out in the target area looking for a new shop site . Hoping to find a new shop and house to move to.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I spent a lot of time waiting today….The PM was supposed to deliver my stair parts first thing this morning but didn’t show up until 1 o’clock….aggravating to say the least – especially since I had nothing else to do.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I did some redguard on the 3 bathroom 3 coats. Cleaned up the floors plumber did the heated floors. I gotta do the mud job when mixer comes is to the other job tomorrow im been sick pass 4 days

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Cutting a nut for a guitar. It is actually to replace one I cut a bit wrong. A tedious process. I don’t do many, so I don’t get much practice at it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

today was all about driving out in the target area looking for a new shop site . Hoping to find a new shop and house to move to.

I just got back from looking at a new house with a decent sized shop!

The price caught my eye, it would still be a total reno but there is so much unpermitted work there it’s mind blowing lol

Time to crunch reno numbers and talk to my wife.. maybe make an insulting offer haha

As far as actual work finished my floor, built my landing and stairs, squares up my floor to start walls tomorrow.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

got the footings dug and formed for our spec house, the other crew finished most of the siding on one of our builds.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I did some redguard on the 3 bathroom 3 coats. Cleaned up the floors plumber did the heated floors. I gotta do the mud job when mixer comes is to the other job tomorrow im been sick pass 4 days

good job ebrahem. it’s definitely coming along from the previous pictures I’ve seen. keep them coming man.
    Get well quick!!!!

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

As I was cleaning out the van yesterday i found a small plane that was all mucked up. I took apart and used some WD40 and a green scotch pad to clean it up and get everything moving again. man I haven’t seen that plane in years.

I love it when things like that show up. Doesn’t that make your day?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I spent a lot of time waiting today….The PM was supposed to deliver my stair parts first thing this morning but didn’t show up until 1 o’clock….aggravating to say the least – especially since I had nothing else to do.

Oh man that had to suck. Don’t know if I could have stuck out the wait.

Ron

Picked up all the wire, electrical boxes, and panel, so that I can start installing the outlets in the new shop. There will be no shortage of outlets throughout, and I want to eliminate having to use extension cords at all, if possible.

I was able to get dual 240v -20A, as well as the usual 120v – 15A dual outlets.

Also picked up my VFD today, as I will be running my South Bend lathe with it. Gives me variable speed without losing torque, and allows me to run a 3 phase motor from single phase power.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

It was tough….there were a few times that I was ready to go home. The worst part was the reason he was late….the laborer in the shop had the morning off for an appointment and the pm waited for him to get to work to load the parts….so stupid it’s almost funny.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

It was tough….there were a few times that I was ready to go home. The worst part was the reason he was late….the laborer in the shop had the morning off for an appointment and the pm waited for him to get to work to load the parts….so stupid it’s almost funny.

You’ve got to be kidding. They paid you to sit around over half the day because the PM didn’t want to load his own truck.

Ron

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

You’ve got to be kidding. They paid you to sit around over half the day because the PM didn’t want to load his own truck.

Yup! When he told me why he was so late I almost got sick from laughing so hard and long!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Yup! When he told me why he was so late I almost got sick from laughing so hard and long!

That’s nuts!

I could see that happening around here. What I would give to see my PM/SS engine idle hours. He never gets out, and always running lol.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Picked up all the wire, electrical boxes, and panel, so that I can start installing the outlets in the new shop. There will be no shortage of outlets throughout, and I want to eliminate having to use extension cords at all, if possible.

I was able to get dual 240v -20A, as well as the usual 120v – 15A dual outlets.

Also picked up my VFD today, as I will be running my South Bend lathe with it. Gives me variable speed without losing torque, and allows me to run a 3 phase motor from single phase power.

awesome looks like you are making some good progress .

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-25 What did you do in the shop site today’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.307 seconds