dcsimg

V-25.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

This topic contains 1,008 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  DirtyWhiteBoy 1 year ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I finally picked up these Woodpeckers squares…I’ve only been looking at them for 2-3 years now!

Wow ,, very nice. Is this the start of a buying spree?

A buying spree? I don’t know about that…I never really stop!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

New (to me) workbench – and this one didn’t cost me anything.

That will make a nice work bench. Price was right for sure.

We had workbenches like this where I use to work. I often wonder what happen to them when the place closed.

I got a very old anvil today. It haven’t been used since the 50`s. I bet it is much older than that. The weight is about 60 lbs. One round with the wire wheel and it looks much better. I also use WD-40 inthe process.

That is a nice anvil. It cleaned up pretty good. There prices are pretty high in my area too.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I received my blaze GLM35 in the mail today – the laser on it is SO bright! I could see it (inside) at 120’ which is the max measurement it takes anyway. It also does square footage, cubic feet and triangulates height based measuring to the base and top of an object. I’m really excited to get to use this little guy.

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I received my blaze GLM35 in the mail today – the laser on it is SO bright! I could see it (inside) at 120’ which is the max measurement it takes anyway. It also does square footage, cubic feet and triangulates height based measuring to the base and top of an object. I’m really excited to get to use this little guy.

Is that a newer one that can be switched between 16ths and 32nds?

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

New (to me) workbench – and this one didn’t cost me anything.

That’s a heavy duty work table ! and you can’t beat the price.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I don’t know, I’ll have to check it out and report back.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congratulations Charlie, looks like a nice little unit, does it come with a belt pouch?
    That’s one of the reasons I like my DLR130 small and easy to carry in the pouch that protects the DLM

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I received my blaze GLM35 in the mail today

Congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

I received my blaze GLM35 in the mail today

Congrats, A laser measurer is so handy to have.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Sounds like a really user friendly tool. These have seen some huge improvements in design and function.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congratulations Charlie, looks like a nice little unit, does it come with a belt pouch?
    That’s one of the reasons I like my DLR130 small and easy to carry in the pouch that protects the DLM

No, no pouch – but the thing is so small it fits easily into any regular sized pocket anyway. My GLM20 is even smaller, but they’re both really compact.

@ronw I have been surprised by how much I’ve used it – gays one of the reasons I decided to upgrade to this one, I wanted to have a better range since I’ve used it a ton at work, and things are much bigger there than at home. The GLM20 has a range of 65’ and that’s plenty especially at my house, but just the sanctuary at work is 120’ across and so it’s really nice to have something with that much measuring capacity.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@cmeyer25 I know about the GLM15 I think that’s the number, I used to carry that one in my pocket, it just seems to get scratches on the plastic screen, so I actually bought a little cell phone pouch for it, and donated it to my nephew after,
    Great little measure device, the one you bought must be so much better than mine. Much more options and updates
    Looking forward to hearing more about this little tool

Doobie

I finally picked up these Woodpeckers squares…I’ve only been looking at them for 2-3 years now!

Wow ,, very nice. Is this the start of a buying spree?

A buying spree? I don’t know about that…I never really stop!

I’m thinking those freebies Jon got from a new client he worked for recently who’s a Woodpeckers rep gave Jon the itch on those.

Nice squares Jon! You got any more from Woodpeckers in your sights?

Rovik
    Pro

Just got a hold of another anvil. This one is a lot better in shape.

Norway

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

congrats on your new LDM

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

No point in keeping the small one. Too much footprint wasted. I can take care of it.
    If you pay the shipping 😀

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Congratulations, it looks like it’s in great shape, what’s the weight of it. What you going to do with the small one.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It is a lot bigger for sure. I have seen one like that before. Are you keeping both of them?

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I just got a new Beasley Geared Clamp today I’m the mail! Beasley sent me their new clamp to review, and it looks pretty sweet.

The one I got is a 6” clamp so it has about 6 1/8” max span fully extended with the adjustable side of the clamp completely retracted.

The new feature of this clamp is that the handle for adjusting the pressure on the clamp is located on the bar and not as just he end of a screw that goes through the arm like most F- style clamps. It transfers the twisting action through the arm through a series of gears and the adjustable foot rotated up and down – total potential travel is about 7/8”.

It’s rated at 450 lbs of pressure so a fairly robust, medium duty clamp.

It’s made this way with the idea that not having that extra handle right out by the clamping faces allows the user to get the clamp into narrower spaces, so we’ll see how much it really is useful. It’s a cool clamp and I’m looking forward to giving it a good trial run!

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I don’t know, I’ll have to check it out and report back.

I was told by the rep the newer one will be able to switch from 16ths to 32nds.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,009 total)

The topic ‘V-25.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 0.897 seconds