dcsimg

V-25.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 9 posts - 1,001 through 1,009 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got a new level today – not ready to go all in on a real high quality one yet, but it’s a big step up from the plastic POS I had before, lol.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I got a new level today – not ready to go all in on a real high quality one yet, but it’s a big step up from the plastic POS I had before, lol.

Congrats on the new level. Always nice to improve in the quality of your tools. Step in the right direction for sure.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats and enjoy your new tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy this one is broken. Care to get another one going?

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congrats Charlie, looks like a nice level, let us know what you think about this , never heard of the previous brand you were using POS ? 🤣😂🤔

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Congrats Charlie, looks like a nice level, let us know what you think about this , never heard of the previous brand you were using POS ? 🤣😂🤔

Oh yeah, it’s pretty common actually, I think it’s one of the major brands 😉

Charlie

Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Hey @dirtywhiteboy this one is broken. Care to get another one going?

Thanks @RonW I got it going,, it’s right over here.
    https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-26-0-toolaholic-public-announcement-page/

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh yeah, it’s pretty common actually, I think it’s one of the major brands 😉

LMAO,, I just did it for the emojis…..

Dirty

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@ChadM could you shut this one down,, thank you very much.

Dirty

Viewing 9 posts - 1,001 through 1,009 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-25.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.019 seconds