dcsimg

V-24 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 950 total)
  • Author
    Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@madman_us believe it or not there wasnt even drop of water on the plastic.it collect the water pretty good on larger format tile you get a water cuz of the hangoff from the table but anything on the table collects 100% of the water. Water pump gets stuck i have to hit it everytime i turn it on which is annoying im gonna get another pump do you know the part number lol

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us believe it or not there wasnt even drop of water on the plastic.it collect the water pretty good on larger format tile you get a water cuz of the hangoff from the table but anything on the table collects 100% of the water. Water pump gets stuck i have to hit it everytime i turn it on which is annoying im gonna get another pump do you know the part number lol

@Masterbosch

sounds good. I read in a view reviews that saw doesn’t collect the water so well. Too bad the item is discontinued. only a few left on the market.
    here the part number: 1609B03010
    http://www.ereplacementparts.com/pump-p-1679884.html?osCsid=ucsrpo1fd0h8g19uifh38s0ut5

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

@doobie – first time I see that sds shovel bit.
    Is it handy, does it worth the investment? Can you sharpen it?

It is handy. Saved a lot of harder work otherwise trying to dig my trench which is basillay nothing but clay and rocks.

There’s all sorts of neat attachments you can put on tjese tools otjer than just drill bits. There’s a thread I started on them here last year.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-11264evs-rotary-hammer-qs-on-usage-and-accesories/

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I did more tiling on the bathrooms new laser becomes handy it stagger design and stays on for long time gll2=45 turned of 4 times before green laser turned of one time

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

Oh wow thank you @madman_us i was just joking but thank you for the part number i gotta get it cant dral with the current one its such a hassle

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Busy day, so after I was done all the little chores I had lined up, I edited part 5 of the coffee table build. This is a long series, and I haven’t even got to the mistakes yet….lol. I guess I will get it posted up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

Did the last of the leaf raking today for the season. Wasn’t much left. Took the rest of the day off.

Put together 2 Gladiator cabinets to go along with the one I put together yesterday. Made 3 wood tops that fit on the top surface of the cabinets. Put up a pipe clamp rack and worked in the reorganization of my home workshop.

Tomorrow I will string in some new outlets and add a circuit to power them. Getting close to the finish line. I know post pics.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

worked in the reorganization of my home workshop.

Sounds like a nice project you have going on there Lon. Always fun reorganizing the shop, adding new tools and cabs.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Installed a 220V 15A breaker and outlet, to get ready for my band saw upgrade.

Took the saw off the base, next will be the tired old 1/2 HP motor and a new 1-1/2 HP sealed Grizzly motor going in.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Doobie

No trench digging for me today. Gonna work on installing soffits likely. May do some corner trims on my shed build also. Siding might be arriving this week sometime.

More repair and build on the glass parts, and in between when the glass has to be annealed I am taking apart some old tools to be recycled, company has to recycle these things, can’t just be tossed out, and it’s better for the environment

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I finished a simple bath tray for my wife – had to replace the janky original that was a chopped up piece of my first ever attempt at a type of cutting board island top. It was heavy and uneven, and only sealed on the top and sides, so this one is a huge inprovement, for weight, size, and smoothness.

Charlie

Instagram

Attachments:
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Just finished putting a waterpump on my wife’s SUV. Yea fun.
    I still need to go look at two upcoming jobs while it’s raining today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Did a ceramic plank style flooring job .

Always willing to learn .

Attachments:
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Did a ceramic plank style flooring job .

That looks pretty cool. More pics after the grouting, including one from a bit further back please. You know…..us guys and our pictures….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Got a few minutes to slap together a flip top planer stand today

I wasnt sure exactly what I wanted so I made it with 2x offcuts, mostly 2x6s. Dowels for the joinery

Im again reminded of my own rule. Never rush. I made a few small mistakes that add up, and it is bigger and bulkier than I like

May make it again following some plans and with plywood. Will be thinner at least.

I also made it too tall, so I could have my benchtop bandsaw and jointer on the opposite side. Added a lot of height to be able to rotate the bandsaw, which required futher reinforcement

All in all, a functional job but Im not loving it

Doobie

No trench digging for me today. Gonna work on installing soffits likely. May do some corner trims on my shed build also. Siding might be arriving this week sometime.

None of the above happened. Instead, I went about trying to drill two 2in wide 13in deep holes in my shed foundation to run power and other cabling. I succeded doing that, which now determined the fnal stretch of where I needed to continue trenching, and after doing a bunch of other tasks prepping for bad weather on its way overnite and over the next few days, I was just so stoked at getting these holes done that I put in the rest of the afyernoon into my trench dig.

I still have about 8 feet left of the 45 foot trench left to do now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel now. My body is getting killed doing this, but thankfully breaking apart the nuclear clay in my backyard is assisted by my clay spade attachment with my Hitachi SDS-Max extenders and 11264EVS rotary hammer. I don’t know I’d be able to do this otherwise at my age without this.

The latest stretch of trench I was working on today was especially hard. Probably because we had an above ground pool there for about five years that has since been gone for a few years now. The clay is super tight right from the surface in this section whereas elsewhere it wasn’t so bad til you got down past the first 6inches to a foot. Some spots I can only pound the clay spade 2in before in would get bound in the clay. Makes for a long and tedious process. But every shovel full I manage to scoop out I just keep thinking about eating an elephant…..’One bite at a time’. Sigh!

I want this all done before the ground freezes. Trench done, conduit and wires run, and trench refill. It’s gonna be tight!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

No work for me today! Today was the opening day of Ohio deer season so I spent the day in the woods with my dad. Neither of us got anything but still had a darn good time.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Got our truss delivery today, so started getting all of the gables ready. Still some work to do on our walls, but with rain expected tonight, we figured we could stay out of the mud tomorrow by doing the gables now.

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 950 total)
  • The topic ‘V-24 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.748 seconds