dcsimg

V-24 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 950 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Worked on the shou sugi ban t and g wall today. Had to work out in the cold.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

More cedar shingles today, but there’s no pics for today. We haven’t gotten to the more tedious parts yet- the valleys and ridges. We’ll get to some of that tomorrow, but we’l still be a few more days on the job. Wood shingles are a lot slower than asphalt. You can get into a rhythm and move along, but it’s still not fast.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I finished up the insulation yesterday and now looking for a bit of help putting the drywall up .

That makes me itch just looking at the pics. lol

It is looking good John, you have been a busy man.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

monman1
    Pro

I finished up the insulation yesterday and now looking for a bit of help putting the drywall up .

Vary nice work on the tray ceiling! How tall is it?

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@cranbrook im gonna do insulation tomorrow also im been removing old insulation nd my face feels like it got sanded down. I feel your pain. Telling you the truth johnson manville insulation doesnt itch as much i like it more. I try to use it whenever i can but for this job i got the pink sguff i am planing to return it tomorrow maybe and stop at a lowes and get the manvilles

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I load up the garbage into the dumptruck im gonna unload it tomorrow morning gotta fo another trip in the morning to throw out more garbage.

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Another site getting rigged up and ready to go for sealants.

A Working Pro since 2004

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Worked on the shou sugi ban t and g wall today. Had to work out in the cold.

Wheres the Bosch 12v heated jacket on those cold days?

Sorry for the double post there : (

A Working Pro since 2004

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Great work you JohnL,, that should really help in the winter.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

John haven’t seen you post in a while. Getting ready for winter eh. Looking good so far.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

Vary nice work on the tray ceiling! How tall is it?

The old ceiling was 7 ft 4 ” and now 12 ft in the center .

Thanks again everyone !

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

@cranbrook im gonna do insulation tomorrow also im been removing old insulation nd my face feels like it got sanded down. I feel your pain. Telling you the truth johnson manville insulation doesnt itch as much i like it more. I try to use it whenever i can but for this job i got the pink sguff i am planing to return it tomorrow maybe and stop at a lowes and get the manvilles

I actually never scratched once , The stuff doesn’t bother me at all .

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Spent the day doing railings and a privacy wall, along with running around for material that was short ordered (they don’t realist he left over that they short order is pure garbage) and rounded off the day with a meeting.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Spent the day in the shop cleaning up the summer rims and getting them ready to be put away. I am debating on painting the back side of them as the cheap chrome is peeling away.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Got all the shou sugi ban done on the out side today and also set a cabinet in the middle of doing that. It was one of those days that we got a lot accomplished

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Put my stairs on the one deck that got them. The other deck didn’t call for stairs (for now, people are prone to changing their minds). Also did some deficiencys and backframing along with some running around pricing out so.e other projects.

Doobie

Today was a supply errand day and also most importantly, finally getting wifey to pick a colour for the siding on my shed build. Went and did my special order at HD for it this afternoon. Four weeks til delivery. I’m worried about what the weather will be like then, but I’m optimistic and anxious to get it and clad my shed.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

More work on the cedar roof. We’re coming along, what you see undone in the pics is all that’s left, all the others sides are done.

@boschmanbrian
    For the ridge cap we are going to use cedar 1x8s. One board will run about 3/4 higher that the other.

drywall and insulation all day

woodman_412

I got a DP Shop Talk episode shot today on the dust collection setups that I use in my shop so that will be coming out in a few weeks time. I had to go meet with a client this afternoon to finalize the materials and design for a cabinet project.

Dan

danpattison.com

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 950 total)
  • The topic ‘V-24 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.514 seconds