dcsimg

V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

got a makita 23 gauge pinner today now i have to get some batteries

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

bought a new ridged flashlight tonight nice little light

I’ve been looking at that one,, it looks nice

cant beat it for the price less than $20

Nice light, great price. I have an old NiCad Dewalt light in that same style/shape that I always liked. Very comfortable to hold

Clev08
    Pro

Got this adapter to use with my 1/2 M18 Fuel Mid torque impact wrench. It will allow me to use normal 1/4 inch hex shank bits for the T-40 spax lags

Nice light, great price. I have an old NiCad Dewalt light in that same style/shape that I always liked. Very comfortable to hold

Definitely a nice light, I had the older Bosch ni-cad ones, like you said, comfortable to hold, and they had the swivel heads also.

Congratulations Bob good deal for the price.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good looking light. But that’s not what I sent you to HD to get. lmao

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Got this adapter to use with my 1/2 M18 Fuel Mid torque impact wrench. It will allow me to use normal 1/4 inch hex shank bits for the T-40 spax lags

I searched forever to find one of those dang things last year! The only one I could find was a DeWalt, so of course, I had to buy it.

Since then, I have to admit that I’ve rarely used the Makita impact wrench…just don’t really NEED it. My impact driver can handle anything I’ve thrown at it. It is nice to have the wrench as an option though for extended use situations like the big bolts you mentioned.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I searched forever to find one of those dang things last year! The only one I could find was a DeWalt, so of course, I had to buy it.

Since then, I have to admit that I’ve rarely used the Makita impact wrench…just don’t really NEED it. My impact driver can handle anything I’ve thrown at it. It is nice to have the wrench as an option though for extended use situations like the big bolts you mentioned.

I have both the Makita and Bosch Impact Wrenches. I love them. I use them a lot when doing our basketball hoop installs(the big hanging structures) they also come in real handy changing tires

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Thats why the mid torque sizes are nice not much bigger than a regular impact but enough power for everything that needs to be done on the sites. The bigger impact wrench is good for mechanics or commercial steel guys.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thats why the mid torque sizes are nice not much bigger than a regular impact but enough power for everything that needs to be done on the sites. The bigger impact wrench is good for mechanics or commercial steel guys.

Thanks for those comments. I have been looking at impacts; that makes choosing the right one much easier.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

xtsallad
    Pro
    Dallas, TX

Wiha has a good sale right now.
    New goodies and an image to compare 250mm cobras to the 250mm Wiha auto grips. The pliers wrench is a large for my taste and really heavy but for 44.99 for the pair I’m not complaining. I favor a 180mm for this shape of plier and rarely need larger with what I do. It’s a different adjust than the Knipex pliers wrench. You open the jaw all the way and can move it all the way open freely. The jaw can slide into position without the handles spread apart but is a two handed operation and I’m not fully convinced it’s easier than the push button on the knipex.

j

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I got some collated screws for my ma55 auto feed 33 box 1000 each box 20 strips for 50 screws #6 1 1/4

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I saw that yesterday in your stories – how’s the battery situation coming? Any way to get the stolen ones replaced, or are you just out them? I was sorry to hear they’d been taken :/

Charlie

Instagram

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I saw that yesterday in your stories – how’s the battery situation coming? Any way to get the stolen ones replaced, or are you just out them? I was sorry to hear they’d been taken :/

I filed a police report and a claim with fedex so there is a chance that I might get something back so I have to wait and see.

Clev08
    Pro

I filed a police report and a claim with fedex so there is a chance that I might get something back so I have to wait and see.

That’s never a good situation, hope it all gets taken care of!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I received my adze today that I bought on ebay. I very unhappy with quality of this item. It is suppose to be made by experience blacksmith. It has rust on the blade and the cutting edge is not even. The paint job is really bad and they also painted part of the handle. The handle is shorter then mentioned in the ad. It also has very rough handle and chunk a wood out of it. This item is suppose to be new. I am in the process of returning this item.

I just heard from my Ebay seller about my adze. They admitted it was poor quality and it is there fault that it got shipped this way. There going send me a new one. Now I will have wait another 3 or 4 weeks to have new one shipped.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I got some collated screws for my ma55 auto feed 33 box 1000 each box 20 strips for 50 screws #6 1 1/4

Wow, that’s a lot of screwing coming up lol
    You must go threw plenty of them, especially with the amount of kitchen and bathroom renos you do. I see most of the time, you go right down to the studs, so you get your share of jips to do.
    Congratulations nice score

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Here is a few treasles I found today at Mom’s place.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan
    rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

This too.

I love dremel tools I have a sander here that I would not part with

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

@boschmanbrian yes I go thru alot of collated screws. Since I used the sgh182 brushless drywall gun with ma55 autofeed I can do lot of sheetrock myself. Last time I order 15 box which Lasted about year in a. Half.. I got a very good deal on them also. 3.80$ a box of collated screws… they go around minimum 25$ so that’s why I buy so many

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.733 seconds