dcsimg

V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 9 posts - 1,001 through 1,009 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looks like Stanley has a new FatMax tape measure.

https://toolguyd.com/stanley-fatmax-usa-made-25-tape-measure-2018-version/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I picked this up tonight two blades for the price of one. Can’t beat that for $15

congratulations, great price for quality blades.

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    hey DirtyWhiteBoy I think this one is broken, when you have a chance, thanks

That is such an interesting saw! What are you going to use it for? Is it a ripping saw or for more delicate work?

It is used for fine smooth cuts. Cross-cutting small pieces of cutting dovetails.

@DirtyWhiteBoy
    , the thread is broke and needs to be refreshed.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Went through the town wide yard sale and only bought a wax melter. Meant for candles but it will be great for oil/wax mixing.

I saw a Rockwell table saw that looked interesting, but it is a right tilt and a bit rough in shape. Also a little Delta bandsaw for $200 and a Router table/lift and goodies for $350. A bit out of the budget right now.

Congrats on your wax melter. I sure it will come handy. Was the Delta bandsaw 14 inch or table top one.

I am sure you might find better deals on Kijiji.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Picked up 4 packs of these the other day $28 for all 4 on clearance. I kept one pack and gave a pack to each of my guys.

Attachments:
    madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Picked up 4 packs of these the other day $28 for all 4 on clearance. I kept one pack and gave a pack to each of my guys.

great price for some tapes. Mine break or dissapear on the job and in the shop lol

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Congratulations Kurt, good tapes for the price imo

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Not a bad deal there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1,001 through 1,009 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.012 seconds