dcsimg

V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

It’s a 6 x 89 Delta Edge sander

Very nice Ron ! You’re really doing a great job of outfitting your new shop.

Doobie

My order from Princess Auto came today. I bought Portable Lumber Mill (chainsaw mill) and a Froe.

Those things have always scared me just looking at them. Have you used one before Greg? How safe are they?

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Finally got me a real pin nailer… Going to toss the old ROK branded one 👍

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Clev08
    Pro

Finally got me a real pin nailer… Going to toss the old ROK branded one

Nice, I’ve never used sensors 23 gauge gun, but the 18 and 15 gauge guns I’ve used were great. Congrats!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

New Porter Cable cordless tile saw.

http://toolguyd.com/porter-cable-cordless-corded-tile-saws/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That sure is nice. Congrats on that new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats on that. Looking forward to your comments on it.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Very nice Ron ! You’re really doing a great job of outfitting your new shop.

Thanks Charles. It’s been a slow process getting tools that I need, but getting closer all the time.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Interesting. Never would have thought of a cordless small tile saw.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Finally got me a real pin nailer… Going to toss the old ROK branded one

Nice! I have a senco finish nailer, and I love it.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Bluetooth earbud shootout….

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Clev08
    Pro

I’ve never seen a design like that with half the table being stationary and half of it sliding. I’m sure you would get used to it quickly but I prefer the models where the entire table slides.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oops, wrong thread.

I did order a couple of Klein strippers and a Klein NCVT today.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It’s a 6 x 89 Delta Edge sander Lon. Don’t you have the Jet version of this sander?

Congrats, Ron!

My order from Princess Auto came today. I bought Portable Lumber Mill (chainsaw mill) and a Froe.

Always been meaning to try myself a chainsaw mill. Congrats, on your new stuff!

Thank you!!

Going to make some lumber I see. I am curious how that works and what you think of it after using it.

I going to try to make some lumber. I few logs & there is tree blew down at Grandparents I want to saw up.

Those things have always scared me just looking at them. Have you used one before Greg? How safe are they?

No I have used a Chain saw mill before. I have used a chainsaw alot. I can’t answer how safe are they. As I would say they are safe. But I have never used one before or every seen one used. I guess I will have to let you know when I try it out.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

No I have used a Chain saw mill before. I have used a chainsaw alot. I can’t answer how safe are they. As I would say they are safe. But I have never used one before or every seen one used. I guess I will have to let you know when I try it out.

Be careful Greg. 😐

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Nice little gun,, I find the 23ga to be very useful. It’s a must have for me.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Be careful Greg. 😐

I will Kevin!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

That looks pretty interesting Bill, like someone mentioned in the comments at the end, it would be great for punch list items, or small jobs, just puzzling why P cable came out with one before someone else did, I mean the cordless version that is.

That being said, I saw someone on Instagram posted something about a Bosch cordless biscuit joiner? I didn’t understand the whole thing, it was in German, but I could see newer, or other tools that were corded, becoming cordless, especially with the use of higher power battery packs now a days.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Amazon error (I think?) in my favor – I got a duplicate order of the clamps I just received a couple days ago!

Charlie

Instagram

Clev08
    Pro

Got some more tools from my grandpa. 6”disk/4”belt sander and 5” ROS

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.771 seconds