dcsimg

V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,009 total)
  • Author
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I have been pretty active with tool purchases this week. Got a Bostich strap nailer and another Dewalt 60v circular saw. These saws are game changers! Rarely use a corded saw anymore.

Doobie

I’ve got a Cadex compressor coming sometime this week. Basically a compressor in a Systainer. Told them to hold off shipping it til I got back from a vacation down south.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve got a Cadex compressor coming sometime this week. Basically a compressor in a Systainer. Told them to hold off shipping it til I got back from a vacation down south.

Congrats Kevin. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on when you get. By the way how many compressors will you have now?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

I was playing with one of them on Friday. Wasn’t super impressed with it. The refill was really quick though.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Bought a new tape measure today, haven’t had a Lufkin in years, but this one seems quite nice. It has a black blade with yellow-green numbers, and it’s printed on both sides.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Bought a new tape measure today, haven’t had a Lufkin in years, but this one seems quite nice. It has a black blade with yellow-green numbers, and it’s printed on both sides.

I hear good things about those tapes. I have been a Lufkin fan for a long time.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Picked up a some saw blades and a new tape. Lowes has the DeWalt blades on sale.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Attachments:
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on the new tape. The interesting the color of the numbers and they are on both sides.

Picked up a some saw blades and a new tape. Lowes has the DeWalt blades on sale.

Congrats on the new blades & tape. Best time stuff when it is on sale.

I got a new to me Brace. I had a bunch of augers from my grandpa’s tools. But I couldn’t find his Brace. So my Dad gave me his as he said did have many auger bits.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I like the looks of that tape Brian. Looks like it is easy to see . That helps us old timers for sure.

Congratulations Brian, they definitely make nice tape measures,

@RonW
    congrats Ron, looks like some nice blades you picked up

I bought this little tape just to keep in my pocket or key chain, just in case.

Doobie

I was playing with one of them on Friday. Wasn’t super impressed with it. The refill was really quick though.

Please….tell me what about it didn’t impress you Austin?

I ordered the larger systainer 4 sized unit.

@austin

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Nothing terribly exciting, but definitely necessary…I got a couple big boxes of Festool Dominos in the mail yesterday.

Of course, I ran out of the size I was using the other day and the local store didn’t have them…I’m making a barn door and edge joining a bunch of 1×8 pine with 8×100 Dominos. Pictures should be available in a day or two.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It has a black blade with yellow-green numbers, and it’s printed on both sides.

Haven’t seen that color combination in a tape measure blade. Interesting.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I like the idea of it having the numbers on both sides.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well I feel like today is my lucky day. I have been looking for a Draw Knife for some time now. After posting on Facebook that I was looking for Draw Knife. My uncle sent message letting me know he had one I could have. I went and picked it up this morning. My uncle cleaned it as was abit rusty for being his basement for 25 years. This Draw Knife was my Great Uncle’s. My uncle also offered me a big wooden tool box that was my great uncles. He had this when use to run a sawmill. I have go back with my truck to get the tool box.

The draw knife needs a little work. There is some cracks in the handles.

Greg

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Well I feel like today is my lucky day. I have been looking for a Draw Knife for some time now. After posting on Facebook that I was looking for Draw Knife. My uncle sent message letting me know he had one I could have. I went and picked it up this morning. My uncle cleaned it as was abit rusty for being his basement for 25 years. This Draw Knife was my Great Uncle’s. My uncle also offered me a big wooden tool box that was my great uncles. He had this when use to run a sawmill. I have go back with my truck to get the tool box.

How cool is that. Something that you can treasure and pass down to your kids and keep it in the family.

I broke down and bought a cheap set of machinist drill bits online because I couldn’t buy a single #19 drill bit locally.

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

How cool is that. Something that you can treasure and pass down to your kids and keep it in the family.

Yes it is pretty cool for sure. I will treasure them for sure. I ended getting the tool box. It had a few tools in it. Two tools that I got were ones I was looking for. They were a draw knife and spoke shave. My uncle told me he has had them for 25 years in his basement. He they hadn’t used much since 1959 when our uncle sold the sawmill.

Greg

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

Yes it is pretty cool for sure. I will treasure them for sure. I ended getting the tool box. It had a few tools in it. Two tools that I got were ones I was looking for. They were a draw knife and spoke shave. My uncle told me he has had them for 25 years in his basement. He they hadn’t used much since 1959 when our uncle sold the sawmill.

jackpot wtg Greg you must be living right looking for something and then a family member gives it to you some bonus stuff to cool

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

jackpot wtg Greg you must be living right looking for something and then a family member gives it to you plus some bonus stuff to cool

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,009 total)
  • The topic ‘V-24.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.035 seconds