dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author

Finished my workbench build today…. finally!

Wowssy Peter, that came out great, congrats on your hard work,
    You did a great job, looking forward to seeing your first project you use it for.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

You did a great job, looking forward to seeing your first project you use it for.

Thanks, Brian. I have used it already. I finished the end caps and tool tray on the partly finished bench. The vise works like a charm; I love the size of it.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Congrats! She’s a beauty eh!

I edited video and got 2 of them posted and a third uploaded and ready to post. I am going to try setting a date (Friday) for it to be released, which is an option on YT that I have not tried yet.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Soffit and fascia work. Got most of it done. All the high stuff is done now.

I thought it was a one story house???
    What do you cut the aluminum with?

Ha! It is but the back is a look out basement and the great room is 11′ ceiling. So it was 16-17 feet off the ground.

We use a circular saw with a home made cutting table and snips. Pretty basic. @dirtywhiteboy

How do you get way up there??

Our lift with the cage, 16′ pick ran over to an extension ladder with a ladder jack @dirtywhiteboy. We can run approx 24′ at a time and move it fairly quickly.

Oh I see,, Ladder jacks are very handy,, So you have a guy on the ground cutting and one guy installing?
    Do you have a instant gram video of this

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Spraying lacquer on trim today. I took the day off yesterday for my daughters basketball tournament, so I get to catch up today.

Ha! It is but the back is a look out basement and the great room is 11′ ceiling. So it was 16-17 feet off the ground.

We use a circular saw with a home made cutting table and snips. Pretty basic. @dirtywhiteboy

Our lift with the cage, 16′ pick ran over to an extension ladder with a ladder jack @dirtywhiteboy. We can run approx 24′ at a time and move it fairly quickly.

Oh I see,, Ladder jacks are very handy,, So you have a guy on the ground cutting and one guy installing?

LMAO @DirtyWhiteBoy!! My hats off to the few working pros that have time to make and edit videos. The couple of crude ones I did a few years ago I actually enjoyed making…but “Ain’t nobody got time fo dat” !!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Somepics of that final panel and how I finished it to old fence.

Man the fence really looks good. will you just let it weather and get gray?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

LMAO @dirtywhiteboy!! My hats off to the few working pros that have time to make and edit videos. The couple of crude ones I did a few years ago I actually enjoyed making…but “Ain’t nobody got time fo dat” !!

LMAO!!! Man did I have a sweet instant gram sent to me…

Attachments:
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Thanks, Brian. I have used it already. I finished the end caps and tool tray on the partly finished bench. The vise works like a charm; I love the size of it.

That looks to nice to use. Great Job!

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That looks to nice to use. Great Job!

Thanks, Ron, but it’s job now is to get beat up on a regular basis. Can’t wait to get started.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

Thanks, Ron, but it’s job now is to get beat up on a regular basis. Can’t wait to get started.

Amen to that. Congrats on finishing the build. It looks really sweet.

Installed a new blade in the table saw today. A thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II. It ripped through boards like butter. I would highly recommend this blade. Cut the pieces for 3 cutting boards and also turned a good batch of pens.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Installed a new blade in the table saw today. A thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II.

Those Forrest blades are top shelf blades. I don’t have any nor do I have a cabinet saw but I have used them and they are nice.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Installed a new blade in the table saw today. A thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II. It ripped through boards like butter. I would highly recommend this blade. Cut the pieces for 3 cutting boards and also turned a good batch of pens.

Nice choice of blades! I’ve been using the Chopmaster on my miter for quite a while now. It cuts like a dream! What tooth count did you go with Lon?

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you for the info Lon. I’ll have to see who carries them but sounds like it will have to be ordered. Anybody knows who carries them?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ve been meaning to pick one of those up for my table saw, need to dull out the diablo blade i have in there first lol

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Somepics of that final panel and how I finished it to old fence.

nice job on that fence Kevin – turned out nice.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

I had some time to build and play around with a new taper jig, and I have been designing some new tapered legs for some end tables.

Will

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Got the drawers built and fitted this morning.

Charlie

Instagram

Attachments:
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I spent several hours with my track saw cutting gaps between deck boards…it sounds like fun, I know 🙂

After years of neglect, they had swollen together and didn’t drain worth a crap, so we decided to give this a try. About half of the deck is done now…pictures when it’s complete.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.087 seconds