dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Clev08
    Pro

Replaced some rotten sheeting and framing because the grade was too high on a shed and they didn’t use green treated plates. House wrapped the shed and worked on the mounding around the front entry

woodman_412

I delivered all the cabinets for my kitchen job today and started on install.

Dan I am sure all of that would not have fit in the Subaru.

Not in one load anyways. lol

lol yeah I can fit a lot in the Subaru but not quite that much. Would take a lot of trips to get it all there.

I got a good chunk of the kitchen installed today. I’m hoping to get the rest of the boxes installed tomorrow and then on to countertop and doors. The client is excited to see the kitchen taking shape.

Dan

danpattison.com

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

More metal roofing on the pole barn.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

A bit of handplane tuning today, then a determination of whether to go ahead and use the handplane or an electric hand planer to scarf the 1/4″ plywood for the boat.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got the last of the door trim finished. It glows nicely. I cut it all a bit over length so now I just have to trim it a bit to fit. I have to put a coat of paint on the interior of the door frame first and remove some bits and pieces that are on the wall. Some modifying of the existing trim too. Would be nice to have the OMT for that, but not enough points yet.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I delivered all the cabinets for my kitchen job today and started on install.

Dan I am sure all of that would not have fit in the Subaru.

Not in one load anyways. lol

lol yeah I can fit a lot in the Subaru but not quite that much. Would take a lot of trips to get it all there.

I got a good chunk of the kitchen installed today. I’m hoping to get the rest of the boxes installed tomorrow and then on to countertop and doors. The client is excited to see the kitchen taking shape.

Looks like it’s coming along nicely!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Looking good Dan.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Did you use cleats for those uppers Dan or do you have a second hand/jack?

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

redwood
    Pro

I got a look at the painting on my coffee table today. she is almost done.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh that looks superb !

Kitchen is looking good @woodman_412! Is that your homemade cabinet jack in tue upper cabinet?

Table turned out well @redwood! Did you find you epoxy coating?

Well a new vanity top has turned into a mini bath remodel for the MIL. Started demo @ 8:18 tonight and was done @ 9:15. Tomorrow we install a new porcelain floor.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Here’s a pic of the water proofing project from last week.

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man Mark between your wood working and the painting that is a work of art.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Mark, that is a work of art!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

No work yesterday, just tooled around the shop making some sawdust. Working on a step stool for the boys, I’ll throw up some pictures when it’s done.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That looks awesome. Nice work.

Kitchen is looking good @woodman_412! Is that your homemade cabinet jack in tue upper cabinet?

Table turned out well @redwood! Did you find you epoxy coating?

Well a new vanity top has turned into a mini bath remodel for the MIL. Started demo @ 8:18 tonight and was done @ 9:15. Tomorrow we install a new porcelain floor.

The “getting worse before it gets better” stage. Your MIL has the right guy on the job.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Great work @redwood, looks fabulous.

Here’s a pic of the water proofing project from last week.

@utopia78
    What’s up with the down spout? how long of a run and how many bends in that?

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

More door work today. Gentle demolition…..I had to cut back the chair rail and wainscotting so I can put the trim on. What a job! The original door had the trim around it interrupted by the chair rail, and went over top of the wainscott that left one hell of a tapered gap. It was challenging, there was no shortage of silicone and other crap in there, and the trim was put on with 2″ finish nails. Time for some painting yet today, so it ought to be finished soon. Yeah, slow job, but the lady is happy and does not want the door open a lot with the heat. So, had to wait for cooler days.

Trying to make the lock set work is being a challenge. Got it working again, cobbled together from 3 different sets. Still trying to adjust everything on it a bit. It would have been easier to just get a new lock set, but she has 21 or so siblings, most still alive, and a few kids and didn’t want to have to make up all the new keys.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

went all over the place and couldn’t find solar gable fans, i can find regular solar attic fans, and been trying back and forth with 2 different companies to see if i can separate it so i can use the fan inside the kiln and leave the panel outside to absorb the sun.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@JimDaddyO and @r-ice not good jobs to be doing on a day like this. My sympathies to both of you.

I played around a bit rerouting the new DC plumbing. Didn’t get too far, too hot!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.666 seconds