dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Clev08
    Pro

another day of demolition on teh new project… mainly beating plaster crown molding in the hallway of main floor… the home owner wants it all gone… very tedious and very dirty work…

Is the plaster crown reinforced? I have never had to tear out plaster trim.

The stuff I’ve demoed has a steel mesh reinforcing it, not fun!

Trimmed out a door and worked on front entry trim at one job and took delivery of the panels and headers for the new build.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Setup the stage for a new drop yesterday. Today we will start with the bottom floors and remove sealants. It’s approximately 20 stories without penthouses.

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I delivered all the cabinets for my kitchen job today and started on install. Rented a cube van to move all the cabinet boxes and parts which works really well. It was really hot today so it was fun moving all the cabinets up the stairs to the main level of the house. I was LOVING the new laser level but I’ll post more about that in the GLL2-15 thread.

@woodman_412
    AH, so the secret is out.. LOL 😉
    I always thought, you were a magician at packing your Impreza to get to were your going.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I delivered all the cabinets for my kitchen job today and started on install.

Dan I am sure all of that would not have fit in the Subaru.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I know I still have to prep stuff out of the way for a new furnace and water heater install that’s starting this morning, and hopefully after that I’ll get some more framing finish ups on my shed to get that moving along also.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I delivered all the cabinets for my kitchen job today and started on install.

Dan I am sure all of that would not have fit in the Subaru.

Not in one load anyways. lol

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Applying poly to some door casing I milled up. Slow going. I make my own wipe on with regular water based poly and cut it with Floetrol. I think I cut it too thin though. No runs or sags though and it dries fast in this weather.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Snapped a pic of my knot for anchoring our lifelines. The triple bowline with three half hitches.

A Working Pro since 2004

Again today, removal of all our tools and supplies in our glass blowing room,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Snapped a pic of my knot for anchoring our lifelines. The triple bowline with three half hitches.

Plenty srong enough right there. Nice to see how the line is rigged.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

I’ve never seen a knot like that. Is that what is recommended, or better? I’m not much of a knot guy.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@utopia78
    Looks plenty strong.
    Chris, it would be nice to see a step by step on that knot. You know in case I ever have to tie off while up on the house or garage. 😉

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I’ll be painting the exterior of the kiln, and trying to get the lip level with what i need.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Laying some glue down carpet today and burning through utility knife blades trimming against a brick wall. 12 blades dead this morning…at least that many this afternoon.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Laying some glue down carpet today and burning through utility knife blades trimming against a brick wall. 12 blades dead this morning…at least that many this afternoon.

Man that is a lot of blades, you must be cutting just a few cuts a piece with them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Put up some alder stained crown in the library today.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Cut a bunch of rafters, then went and started laying some vynal flooring.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Got the floor on on our ranch build and windows installed on our two story today. I spent most of the day in the office. I have a meeting on a big porch addion tonight and then have to mow some lots. This summer is shaping up to be fairly busy.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

We are winding down on our big remodel. Finished the siding today, and just some porch trims left to finish.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

i was switching over cabinet door hardware on the kitchen cabinets of a smaller job we have on the go along with installing closet rods

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.778 seconds