dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got the drop ceiling in the reception area finished yesterday.

Ron looks very nice. I bet the customer is pleased.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Rowing a manual trans? Pick ups are so handy! That looks in pretty good shape.

Yup, not bad shape for a 13 year old truck, and only had 107k on it.

redwood
    Pro

Got the drop ceiling in the reception area finished yesterday.

Looks good Ron, I hope you didn’t have to install it with all those desks and furniture in there. The receptionist can stay to give you a hand.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I repaired today my garage/beer fridge.

Glad to see you got the vital tools back up and running. LOL

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

It has been really busy for me lately and I dont get much time to post here . I had hydro 1 here last week cutting down a few trees that were too close to the power lines so they cut them down . While they were here I mentioned to them if they want to get rid of some mulch I would gladly take some . This morning they dumped half a dump truck load off in my yard .Now I just have to figure out where to put it all 🙂

I have also been buying lots of fruit trees 60 percent off and planting them this week . My yard is looking like a jungle 🙂

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

This morning they dumped half a dump truck load off in my yard .Now I just have to figure out where to put it all

@cranbrook2
    At least you know there are no pallets in that pile of mulch. 🙂 Now you can place it all around those newly planted fruit trees.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

This morning they dumped half a dump truck load off in my yard .Now I just have to figure out where to put it all

@cranbrook2,
    At least you know there are no pallets in that pile of mulch. 🙂 Now you can place it all around those newly planted fruit trees.

It is mostly cedar and maple , You can really smell it a few hundred feet away .It has a nice smell 🙂

Finally got a chance to change our cheap dryers vent,
    Anyone do yourself a favor, it’s very dangerous for dryers vent fires

Clean out, or even replace if you can with a better option,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

It has been really busy for me lately and I dont get much time to post here . I had hydro 1 here last week cutting down a few trees that were too close to the power lines so they cut them down . While they were here I mentioned to them if they want to get rid of some mulch I would gladly take some . This morning they dumped half a dump truck load off in my yard .Now I just have to figure out where to put it all 🙂

I have also been buying lots of fruit trees 60 percent off and planting them this week . My yard is looking like a jungle 🙂

Hey, I never thought of getting mulch that way, and I thought I was a pretty clever scrounger. Obviously I am lacking lately.

What kind of trees did you get? Not the best time of year to be planting trees, but at that kind of deal how can you say no? Is it a local nursery?

Moved 10 wheelbarrows of firewood. Then we fell into the pool. Hardly made a dent in the pile. A neighbour lent me his wheel barrow that has tires on the back so you can just roll it along. Of course the tube was gibbled on one tire, so I went to the hardware store and bought a new tube and changed it for him. I try to return things in as good, or better shape than when I got them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

@boschmanbrian
    Holy Chit… That is a clogged vent. I tend to check mine about every two years. So far nothing remotely close to yours.

The one thing they never tell you is that a majority of the vent fires are from natural gas dryers. They generate way more heat than an electric dryer.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Spent the morning re wiring the solar attic fan, man soldering has been a while for me.

my morning set up, the keter has become an all arounder for me. from electronics work bench to woodworking to meat slicing lol.

Clev08
    Pro

More tile today and glueing up some oak 1×2’s

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I did the same recently.

New vent looks similar to yours with the grill protection g the shutters.

@58Chev, yeah I used to do it regularly, we moved in here December 2012, been busy like a bee, finally getting some time to take care of the house, it was built in 2006, so we will do some updates, keep it for a few more years, then probably (fingers crossed) downsize, to big for just the three of us,
    We love the spot, just to big.

@WoodsConstruction

Yeah, they have so many different models to choose from, and different quality,
    Not the very cheap o that was put on at the time of the build

@Boschmanbrian that is crazy! I am guilty of waiting longer than should for cleaning mine out too. I just did it a couple months ago. I was able to snake a long shop vac hose in the vent pipe and clean it pretty well.

Today a caulked in the tile base at my MIL’s. Last little project for this year. Already working on nexts years list…lol!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

My last day of work today and then vacation. I really have not had my heart in my work for the last week. Today I installed some trim in the garage, had other guys painting and installing trim, and we also walked through the screen eaze install.

redwood
    Pro

Finally glued up the frame of my coffee table. I have the shelf to put in just under the top. Then stain and apply the bar resin to the top.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

trimming out windows today on the new job. Its all modern, the casing is 1.5″ one by, the easiest casing ever.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I edited a video today. Surprise! I also had 3 rounds of moving fire wood followed by a dip in the pool and into the house to relax in between. Got a small dent in the pile.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

woodman_412

I got all the door drilled for the hinges in the shop this morning and then got them installed along with the hardware. Still have a few fluted filler strips to put in and the sink false panel but the kitchen is just about done. I’m going to be starting on trim work tomorrow.

Dan

danpattison.com

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.685 seconds