dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Finished sheeting the roof on the house we’ve been framing. It was way too hot up there in the sun, glad to be done with it.

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Got pulled of to another job toady. Put in jamb extensions and casing.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

It rained this morning, so in the morning I was inside doing some painting at the bathroom renovation. In the afternoon we went back to the pole barn a put on some more siding, a window, , misc. stuff.

@dirtywhiteboy
    I’ll see if I can get a pic of the pole barn with the siding on.

woodman_412

I got the last few bits of the laminate flooring done today along with reducers and a nosing at the top of the stairs. Got the fridge gable panel scribed and installed in the kitchen as well as some filler strips. Picked up the doors this afternoon so I’ll be getting the 35mm holes bored in the shop in the morning and then get those installed.

Dan

danpattison.com

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Took the whole crew over to the addition that I am GC on. Siding the front face of existing garage to match new addition. Also had the laborer move some dirt, and touch up a few painting items.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Days work removing sealants on 30 stories. Started shining my boots…First time doing that for work boots.

A Working Pro since 2004

redwood
    Pro

Had a hair up my A** and decided to try some dado’s on my CNC. Hardest part was clamping the pieces down. I’m not sure it was any faster, but it is extremely accurate.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wen’t around looking for 22awg wire to rewire the solar attic fan, that was a genuine pita, eventually i resorted to driving in to toronto to a specialized electronics store to get all the equipment and wiring i needed. I also drove around looking for collated drywall screws, online home depot and lowes says they carry it, in reality the salesperson has no idea what i was talking about and took me to the roofing nails. I also worked on editing and uploading a video for @doobie, he stars in it .

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Moving froward with the deck posts, should wrap it up tomorrow.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

We finished up a little sink/cabinet install today. After spending a bit of time cutting into a cast iron waste line, the rest went smoothly.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Attachments:
    Doobie

I also worked on editing and uploading a video for @doobie, he stars in it .

I gave you the “A-OK” on that. Put it up. Or should I have the honors?

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

mapped out all the built in closets first thing. then went to teh shop to rip up a pile of mdf for shelves, gables and cleats… then back to the site to start installing

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

3rd coated some drywall this morning and spent the rest of the day on ceiling tile

Doobie

Never mind. I took the honors and did a mini review.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/new-bosch-cgs15-bosch-1773ak-5-surface-grinder-upgraded/page/3/#post-551115

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/new-bosch-cgs15-bosch-1773ak-5-surface-grinder-upgraded/page/3/#post-551115

awesome, i hope everyone enjoys it. If there are any suggestions on how the video could be better, i would love to hear it. I thought since you and the grinder were the star of the show you should have the honors in posting it

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I just went over there and watched the video. great job from both of you.

I repaired today my garage/beer fridge. the condensor fan motor blew out.
    Glad that a local place had a new one on hand. paid way less then what I would have paid in a online spare part store.
    $30 and my fridge is back up and running.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

dirtywhiteboy I’ll see if I can get a pic of the pole barn with the siding on.

Well with out pics it’s only hearsay.

We finished up a little sink/cabinet install today. After spending a bit of time cutting into a cast iron waste line, the rest went smoothly.

Looks nice and clean.

Moving froward with the deck posts, should wrap it up tomorrow.

That trearer down is looking really nice.

Doobie

awesome, i hope everyone enjoys it. If there are any suggestions on how the video could be better, i would love to hear it. I thought since you and the grinder were the star of the show you should have the honors in posting it

Hardly the honors. Just working a tool as good as I can with my novice experience. I’m sure a pro on another application could do my feeble task shame.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice work Jon, it came out really nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn
    DirtyWhiteBoy wrote:

I got the ceiling grids up and the lights installed at the office today. Still have a little wiring to finish up in the morning.

Man How does that look all up and installed??? If only we had a pic…

Sorry Dirty, I will get some today.

Got the drop ceiling in the reception area finished yesterday.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.085 seconds