dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    Warren6810
    Akron, OH

And I bought this sexy ride.

Have I posted this before? I feel like I’m repeating myself lol

great minds think alike.

I bought the same ride a couple months ago, but mine is a 2012 and does not have the high hat. So far, I really like it.

woodman_412

I got the laminate flooring finished up today. The kitchen cabinet doors are supposed to be in tomorrow so hopefully I can get the kitchen finished up after they arrive and then on to trim work.

Dan

danpattison.com

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

Metal siding on the pole barn.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

While installing a stainless sink, is managed to cut the crap out of my thumb. It bled for a good 30 minutes despite a tourniquet. At this point it’s numb and throbbing all at the same time…yay.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

While installing a stainless sink, is managed to cut the crap out of my thumb. It bled for a good 30 minutes despite a tourniquet. At this point it’s numb and throbbing all at the same time…yay.

Time to see the doc.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Started setting the posts and then the deck railings.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

And I bought this sexy ride.

Have I posted this before? I feel like I’m repeating myself lol

Congratulations, that’s a very nice truck. , have any pictures of the inside, if it’s all fixed up, shelves and sort

Nothing yet. I hemmed and hawed about it today. Got nowhere. Trying to use the welded nuts they have that come with the vehicle. Their paperwork says to not pierce the other sheet metal on the walls. Being brand new, I’m trying to keep it somewhat intact. I had a van before, I ruined it thinking “ah what the hell, it’s mine right?” And I sold it not too long after.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

It was a long, aggravating day at work today…material and scheduling fumbles by the PM that fell on me to straighten out….

Then the day got better because I went and picked this up and took the long, roundabout way getting home with her.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got the ceiling grids up and the lights installed at the office today. Still have a little wiring to finish up in the morning.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Worked on estimates and a pay application. Had a couple of meetings and spent some time on site. Had the guys framing interior walls on a job and doing a couple of repairs on another. Fixing more rotten wood that was buried below grade. why people do that i will never know.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

It was a long, aggravating day at work today…material and scheduling fumbles by the PM that fell on me to straighten out….

Then the day got better because I went and picked this up and took the long, roundabout way getting home with her.

So, other than the new ride, pretty much like most of your previous Mondays. I think I would find it impossible to work with someone like that. I commend you for not hurting someone.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice looking scooter Chad.

Ron

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I commend you for not hurting someone.

The thought of violence did cross my mind lol… He is extremely aggravating to work with, I’ve blew up on him a couple times but it didn’t change anything.

Nice looking scooter Chad.

Thanks Ron. I almost didn’t buy it but a friend gave me a bell of a good price on it and it isn’t very often that I buy myself a toy.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Nice rides everyone, looks like some peeps are moving up. I wish my wife would let me get another bike, sold mine when she told me she was pregnant. Should have kept it. Everyone is getting something new, and I took a step back to save a little change. It even has a millennial anti-theft device.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Nice rides everyone, looks like some peeps are moving up. I wish my wife would let me get another bike, sold mine when she told me she was pregnant. Should have kept it. Everyone is getting something new, and I took a step back to save a little change. It even has a millennial anti-theft device.

Rowing a manual trans? Pick ups are so handy! That looks in pretty good shape.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice looking truck Sven. Nothing wrong with trying to save a little chance each month.

Ron

Ed

Log Out

Vote Now
    When purchasing tools, accessories and equipment, which credit card do you most often use?
    Visa
    Mastercard
    American Express
    Discover
    Diners Club
    Store specific (i.e Lowe’s Pro Card)
    Do not use credit/debit cards
    Other

View Results

PRO FORUM MEET THE PROS IDEA BOX WIN PRIZES VIDEOS ABOUT FAQ PRIVACY POLICY TERMS OF USE
    queries. 0.615 seconds Skip to toolbar
    Be The Pro

About time you gave yourself a little treat. Looks good @Chad.

We do what we have to do, no regrets, it’s family. Funny story how I got my bike when our middle son was born, He will probably get it someday

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Time to see the doc.

Eh..maybe. Apparently the dressing was a bit too tight, which caused the numbness. The throbbing is likely just blood flowing and such, but I don’t know. The cut is pretty deep though…kind of nauseating really.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

This one was fairly hard to find itself. Brand new. Go figure.

Any reason you got instead of the Ram or Ford?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.652 seconds