dcsimg

V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Lets see what your doing?

Link to the past one here. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-21-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

This is the top in place ready for refinishing. I did not make or procure this piece, I am only refinishing the top. I wish I had found this piece, it’s gorgeous.

Man that’s a nice slab of walnut Kent.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@RonW thank you for the new thread,

This week I will be emptying out our work room, we should be redoing it in about a week or two.

@Dustincoc
    wow sounds like you had a pretty bad day, take care and be careful.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today will be heading to various stores and trying to source out a solar fan for my solar kiln, if that fails, i may have to buy them seperate and see how i can wire them to work together.

redwood
    Pro

today will be heading to various stores and trying to source out a solar fan for my solar kiln, if that fails, i may have to buy them seperate and see how i can wire them to work together.

Would not the phone or the internet be a better use of your time, at least until you find some possibilities?

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

Blocking, blocking and blocking the deck. Killing time now while a thunderstorm rolls through.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Put the last panels in the library today.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Finishing up our big remodel this week. Gonna slide in a couple of smaller jobs before going on vacation next week. Not sure if the guys will have any work the week I am gone, but we have a couple to start the following week.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Swapped out a window, and did a bunch of bulkheading. Unless conditions change in the sale of this one, I shouldn’t have to go back!

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Would not the phone or the internet be a better use of your time, at least until you find some possibilities?

oh trust me i’ve tried, if you search for it in Canada you get nothing. Even costco had it but you had to go on the website to find it. For some odd reason Canadians don’t use gable fans i guess. I finally found one at lowes this morning but they had no clue, in fact the sales person didn’t even really know what i was asking and tried to send me to plumbing to find it. Then i pointed to a display which had one but he didn’t know what the cfm on it was, and the fan looked a little smaller than 10 inches, wasn’t sure if it’ll push enough air.

BeardedCarpenter
    Pro
    Winsted, CT

I continued the metal roofing on the pole barn. I basically just cut metal all day.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Lets see what your doing?

Link to the past one here. http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-21-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

This is the top in place ready for refinishing. I did not make or procure this piece, I am only refinishing the top. I wish I had found this piece, it’s gorgeous.

Man that’s a nice slab of walnut Kent.

Yeah, that is a beautiful slab!!

A Working Pro since 2004

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

another day of demolition on teh new project… mainly beating plaster crown molding in the hallway of main floor… the home owner wants it all gone… very tedious and very dirty work…

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

woodman_412

I delivered all the cabinets for my kitchen job today and started on install. Rented a cube van to move all the cabinet boxes and parts which works really well. It was really hot today so it was fun moving all the cabinets up the stairs to the main level of the house. I was LOVING the new laser level but I’ll post more about that in the GLL2-15 thread.

Dan

danpattison.com

Running a chainsaw today cutting down some palm trees for the MIL. Gotta love good neighbors with tools…lol.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I replaced the last of the window sills today and should be completely done with the whole job in a day or two…whenever I can get back to the site. It’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so I’ll be inside at another site.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

Moved an exterior electrical box and fastened the flex conduit. Had to relocate for proper clearancefor where our new A/C is to be installed tomorrow.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Another bath remodel….I’ve been really bad at getting pics lately – I mean to take some everyday then forget until I’m 20 minutes down the road lol.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

fixed my neigbors swamp cooler after a local company turned down the job.
    they came out twice…first explanation was they can’t get up on the roof because he forgot the ladders…2nd time when he came around the neighbor was not at home but he said he would like to go onthe roof and check out the swamp to see whats wrong with it… well I watched him that day and he left after 5 mins…

so well I helped out my neighbor and everything is running smoothly now.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

MrFid
    Pro
    Sudbury, MA

I finally found one at lowes this morning but they had no clue, in fact the sales person didn’t even really know what i was asking and tried to send me to plumbing to find it.

HAHA!! Yeah I don’t even bother with the guys that work at those stores anymore. Usually they aren’t all that knowledgeable (there are some exceptions, of course). The HD app is great because it has inventory info and location down to the bay. Lowes’ app isn’t as good, but maybe someday.

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

another day of demolition on teh new project… mainly beating plaster crown molding in the hallway of main floor… the home owner wants it all gone… very tedious and very dirty work…

Is the plaster crown reinforced? I have never had to tear out plaster trim.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,008 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22 What did you do in the shop site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.349 seconds