dcsimg

V-22.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,004 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Kobalt has a new set of 90 tooth ratchets out for $30. This is a fantastic deal for a set of 3 fine tooth ratchets. Kobalt tools are made by Snap-on hence the similarity in look.

http://toolguyd.com/kobalt-pro90-ratchets/

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Kobalt has a new set of 90 tooth ratchets out for $30. This is a fantastic deal for a set of 3 fine tooth ratchets. Kobalt tools are made by Snap-on hence the similarity in look.

Man I need some new ratchets,,, need to upgrade! I will take a looky see at those today, I wonder if they are in stores yet??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I found these at my Mom’s today. I doubt if I will use the router adapter. Don’t own a router. New in box.

What, 3 for thirty dollars, that’s a great price, for 1/4, 3/8 , and 1/2 inch.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

thanks for the link bill, I’ll check them out as soon as I seem them in the store.

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If the Kobalt ratchets are not in the store now they will be by the start of the holiday season sales thnk Black Friday. You really cannot beat $10 a piece for a quality ratchet.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If the Kobalt ratchets are not in the store now they will be by the start of the holiday season sales thnk Black Friday. You really cannot beat $10 a piece for a quality ratchet.

Yeah, no kidding, that’s not expensive at all, wondering how the quality stands up.
    What do they compare them to.

brianpeters
    Pro
    Murray, KY

Maybe not a tool, and wasn’t a purchase, but I downloaded Sketchup onto my laptop this morning. I’ve never used it, but hoping I can learn! Maybe some on here can help me out?

Doobie

Maybe not a tool, and wasn’t a purchase, but I downloaded Sketchup onto my laptop this morning. I’ve never used it, but hoping I can learn! Maybe some on here can help me out?

Not me. I tried gallantly over the years at various times to try to learn SketchUp or other CAD design programs and never got very far. I’m just not good with any of them. It’s still only paper and pencil designs only for me or ‘build it in my head’ first. Lol!

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

My local Dewalt service supplier offers a discount on new tools if you trade in old broken ones.
    I grabbed a new Bostitch roofing gun since my old ones are quirky.

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

My local Dewalt service supplier offers a discount on new tools if you trade in old broken ones.

Wow, that sounds like a decent incentive, and looks like it doesn’t just have to be dewalt, that’s good.

Clev08
    Pro

Wow, that sounds like a decent incentive, and looks like it doesn’t just have to be dewalt, that’s good.

Probably works for any of the Stanley Black and Decker brands. I got a similar trade in deal on my first Milwaukee drill

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

What, 3 for thirty dollars, that’s a great price, for 1/4, 3/8 , and 1/2 inch.

I went to Blows today to get them but not 30$,,, they were 59.99$ and that is still a good deal but I passed.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

“Snap on owns Williams. Kobalt by Williams stopped being sold around 2002/2003 and Kobalt has since been made by Danaher.”

Doobie

“Snap on owns Williams. Kobalt by Williams stopped being sold around 2002/2003 and Kobalt has since been made by Danaher.”

Didn’t know any of that, but it’s been hard over the years to keep track of who owns what and who really makes a lot of brands we buy.

Funny, I generally shun Kobalt or most ‘house brand’ wares, but I bought a stainless steel Kobalt tape measure last year and strangely it has become the one I carry in my side pouch the most often instead of the 20 or so other ones I own. Gets used comstantly.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I found this craftsman lathe at my ReStore and it works! I had some store credit, so it only cost me $5, and then today I went and bought a beginner turning tool set, as well as a live center, and whatever the pad chuck is called, lol. Got to chuck up an old piece of apple I’ve had sitting around in the shop and give it a whirl – I think I’m hooked!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Picked up a new Worx Hydroshot power washer. Kinda like a cordless power washer. Hook it up to you garden hose and it gives you 320 lbs of pressure. Uses a 20V battery.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I found this craftsman lathe at my ReStore and it works! I had some store credit, so it only cost me $5, and then today I went and bought a beginner turning tool set, as well as a live center, and whatever the pad chuck is called, lol. Got to chuck up an old piece of apple I’ve had sitting around in the shop and give it a whirl – I think I’m hooked!

Ninc pick up on the Lathe. I have a very old Craftsamn, circa 1978 or so. I still use it once and a while, I really enjoy turning things, but rarely have the time. Happy Turning.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice find.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@cmeyer25 good deal on that lathe
    I have a feeling you will get great use out of it.

@Clev08 yeah, I remember one place around here, they had a similar thing
    You had to bring in a working drill that had at least one battery and the charger, they would give us a 100 $ discount on the new lithium tools, haven’t seen that in a long time though

@DirtyWhiteBoy lol Blows,
    I probably would have passed for 59 dollars also, I bought a complete Mastercraft for 120 the three sizes and standard and metric plus some wrenches.

Viewing 20 posts - 901 through 920 (of 1,004 total)
  • The topic ‘V-22.0 Toolaholic Public Announcement Page’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.887 seconds