dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1,641 through 1,660 (of 1,756 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

well some of the stuff I asked for have been discontinued so I asked them to send me ANYTHING.

Look what I got today? Bosch branded 2X4s and Bosch CORE18V PVC pipes! Amazing!

OK just kidding LOL.

Doobie

For some of you youngsters, I thought that I would show you some of the surprise boxes I received over the years from BTP for no points. Those were some really great boxes. Believe it or not, this is only a partial list.

Those were the days eh! I got a few of those early on, but then they stopped. I was very appreciative of those random freebies. They were good items and not waste of time offerings.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

For some of you youngsters, I thought that I would show you some of the surprise boxes I received over the years from BTP for no points. Those were some really great boxes. Believe it or not, this is only a partial list.

Yeah, it is a little messy lol. I am in the process of drywalling it so everything is pushed to one side while I hang the other side.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I got a BIG box yesterday!

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>20211021_174839</figure>
    <figure class=”oe-video-container”>20211021_175300</figure>

Nice 👍 congrats Chad

well some of the stuff I asked for have been discontinued so I asked them to send me ANYTHING.

Look what I got today? Bosch branded 2X4s and Bosch CORE18V PVC pipes! Amazing!

OK just kidding LOL.

LoL what’s inside , can’t really be just a 2×4

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Purolater just dropped off a box with a 6 piece set of OMT blades. Only a few things left to come, one of which is yet more OMT blades.

Thanks BTP and Bosch.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Purolater just dropped off a box with a 6 piece set of OMT blades. Only a few things left to come, one of which is yet more OMT blades.

Thanks BTP and Bosch.

Nice , congratulations Jim ,

Doobie

Had a phone call this morning to book a timeframe for a CCT (Canada Cartage) to deliver the majority of my last redemption for tomorrow afternoon between 12-4PM. It’s a biggee!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Had a phone call this morning to book a timeframe for a CCT (Canada Cartage) to deliver the majority of my last redemption for tomorrow afternoon between 12-4PM. It’s a biggee!

Sounds like quite the redemption!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

Received my final BTP box today.
    I’m now in possession of two of the Deluxe Router Guides. I figured…. Why not? I’ve always wanted to have them available in case I need to set up my router for mortising.
    Thanks Be The Pro.
    I hope my scant contributions over the years have been a decent read for some. I’ll see if I can get back in the mindset of sharing work in progress posts again soon.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

Oh yeah , that’s nice , 👍 congrats looking forward to seeing what you receive

Received my final BTP box today.

I’m now in possession of two of the Deluxe Router Guides. I figured…. Why not? I’ve always wanted to have them available in case I need to set up my router for mortising.

Thanks Be The Pro.

I hope my scant contributions over the years have been a decent read for some. I’ll see if I can get back in the mindset of sharing work in progress posts again soon.

Nice , congratulations , I’m sure you will put those to great use ,
    It’s been very interesting and fun following your work on here , looking forward to seeing more from you 👊🍻

I received the second half of my order ,
    Thanks Bosch and BTP

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks Bosch and BTP

Congrats Brian. Enjoy your new tools.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Thanks Bosch and BTP

Congrats Brian. Enjoy your new tools.

Thanks Ron , I’m looking forward to seeing how this hole saw kit does

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks Bosch and BTP

Congrats! Nice you got 2 LED lights. I am sure you will like them. I have heard good things about the hole saw kit.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Here are the tools I received from BTP, thank you Bosch!

Looking forward to the rest if they are substituted.

Here are the tools I received from BTP, thank you Bosch!

Looking forward to the rest if they are substituted.

Congratulations Sami , I’m hoping they substituted the jacket for me 🤞
    Those are the 2.0 amp batteries

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Yes. I need a charger for it though (the charger I requested was discontinued). I asked them to give me any available 12v charger will see what happens.

Yes. I need a charger for it though (the charger I requested was discontinued). I asked them to give me any available 12v charger will see what happens.

Nice 👍 , hope you get any sort of 12 volt charger ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1,641 through 1,660 (of 1,756 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.293 seconds