dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 20 posts - 1,601 through 1,620 (of 1,756 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

My SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer arrived today

Nice! Congrats, I bet you get many years of use out of that one.

Thanks! I am sure your right. It will do all what have too do. Thought about getting a bigger one. But I think this one will do just fine.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

OK I got a BIG BOX from a freight truck. The T4B came on a pallet.

Very nice, looks useful.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I got my last box from BTP yesterday; 5 sets of the IMD5007 Black Oxide 7-pc. Hex Shank Impact Tough Drill Bit Set. It has been a great run. I joined BTP 8 years ago and through the years Bosch has introduced me to some wonderful tools. I want to thank all of the BTP Team members over the years that have supported this site and all of us tradesman out here with our redemptions from the list. It has been a wonderful run. Thank you for all of your support.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well I got my last box from BTP yesterday; 5 sets of the IMD5007 Black Oxide 7-pc. Hex Shank Impact Tough Drill Bit Set. It has been a great run. I joined BTP 8 years ago and through the years Bosch has introduced me to some wonderful tools. I want to thank all of the BTP Team members over the years that have supported this site and all of us tradesman out here with our redemptions from the list. It has been a wonderful run. Thank you for all of your support.

Congrats on the box Bill.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on your box. Enjoy!

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

For what it’s worth I was checking the runout of the Bosch hex shank drill bits. No matter who makes them the ones I have never seem to run true there is always a bit of wobble in the bit. Not that it makes a difference in woodworking but still it always seems the bit is not centered perfectly or is not perpendicular in the shank. One of the reasons I ordered the bosch set was to see if they had a better runout than most. From just looking at them run a drill last night they seem to be a lot better than what you can buy elsewhere. The only place that seems to have them is Zoro and they run about $27 a set. If you are looking for hex shank drill bits with little to no runout this is the set to get.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congratulations Bill , I echo your sentiments , it’s been a great forum , with great members and information 👍

For what it’s worth I was checking the runout of the Bosch hex shank drill bits. No matter who makes them the ones I have never seem to run true there is always a bit of wobble in the bit. Not that it makes a difference in woodworking but still it always seems the bit is not centered perfectly or is not perpendicular in the shank. One of the reasons I ordered the bosch set was to see if they had a better runout than most. From just looking at them run a drill last night they seem to be a lot better than what you can buy elsewhere. The only place that seems to have them is Zoro and they run about $27 a set. If you are looking for hex shank drill bits with little to no runout this is the set to get.

Thanks for the early feedback Bill , I haven’t tried those yet , but for the most part , I’ve always have had good luck with Bosch accessories.
    I’d definitely look into these

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I received my last Box today. I received everything but 2 router bits I requested. I would like to thank The BTP team and Bosch Tools for all the great tools I received over the years.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Multiple boxes came in today. Didn’t get some OMT blades and an 18V battery or the brad point drill bits yet.

Can you name everything in the photo? Some are substitutions from what was on the list.

Many thanks to BTP and Bosch.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Great news the boxes are showing up on doorsteps of everyone.

I am waiting for mine but shouldn’t be too long hopefully.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Can you name everything in the photo? Some are substitutions from what was on the list.

Nice haul Jim.

Looks like you got the Colt combo kit,angle finder, out blades, 18V Blower, 5 inch Sander,2 12V batteries, 1 18V battery,12V 300Led light. I think I got them all.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

5 inch Sander

The sander is a 6″. I wanted the 5″ but this was the substitute. The rest, you got it.

I received my last Box today. I received everything but 2 router bits I requested. I would like to thank The BTP team and Bosch Tools for all the great tools I received over the years.

Congratulations , looks like a nice box , I am looking forward to hearing what you think about this impact , I bought the same one , don’t use it often , but I really like it

Multiple boxes came in today. Didn’t get some OMT blades and an 18V battery or the brad point drill bits yet.

Congratulations Jim , that’s a great little haul , very nice that they substituted for you instead of just canceling the sander 👍 right on Bosch and BTP

redwood
    Pro

Someone must have been hoarding their points. Congrats.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

5 inch Sander

The sander is a 6″. I wanted the 5″ but this was the substitute. The rest, you got it.

Ha Ha I was going say 6 inch. Just wasn’t sure.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congratulations , looks like a nice box , I am looking forward to hearing what you think about this impact , I bought the same one , don’t use it often , but I really like it

Thanks! I am happy with it. I am sure I will like it. I am not sure why I never got it sooner.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Looks like Christmas! I still haven’t heard anything .
    congrats

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Someone must have been hoarding their points.

Yes, and I forget what I was saving for too…lol.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,601 through 1,620 (of 1,756 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.440 seconds