dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 1,645 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I *THINK* my miter saw stand is coming.

I got a call from a freight company saying they are trying to deliver a package today but couldn’t find the address, as in the address does not appear on their GPS.

So they verified my name and phone number (good thing they have my phone number) and they said “I have here 1320 blah blah blah street…” and I told them no, it’s just “320” not “1320”. They said the shipper must have entered the wrong address which doesn’t exist.

I remember theamcguy said his saw stand came by freight so I think this is my saw stand. They have rescheduled for tomorrow.

Good thing 1320 is not a valid address, if it was I wonder if the saw stand would have been left at someone else’s driveway?

Now I wonder how big that saw stand is if it needs a freight company to ship it, they couldn’t do it with UPS? Will it fit in my SUV to be transported to the job site or do I need to take it all apart first?

Looking forward to the big box!

Nice to hear your box is on it’s way.

I am surprised they called you.

There was mix up with my address few years ago when I requested the PB120 Compact radio. Purolator couldn’t find my address and I got a email from Bosch saying there was a issue with my address. Then I got another email from a person here from Bosch here in Canada. Then she ended up calling me. After sorting things out I decided to just go pick up the radio from Purolator as was easiest way.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

I *THINK* my miter saw stand is coming.

I got a call from a freight company saying they are trying to deliver a package today but couldn’t find the address, as in the address does not appear on their GPS.

So they verified my name and phone number (good thing they have my phone number) and they said “I have here 1320 blah blah blah street…” and I told them no, it’s just “320” not “1320”. They said the shipper must have entered the wrong address which doesn’t exist.

I remember theamcguy said his saw stand came by freight so I think this is my saw stand. They have rescheduled for tomorrow.

Good thing 1320 is not a valid address, if it was I wonder if the saw stand would have been left at someone else’s driveway?

Now I wonder how big that saw stand is if it needs a freight company to ship it, they couldn’t do it with UPS? Will it fit in my SUV to be transported to the job site or do I need to take it all apart first?

Looking forward to the big box!

Nah it’s just me sending you some plywood 🤭🤭🤭

Congratulations hopefully it is looking forward to seeing what you got

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

OK I got a BIG BOX from a freight truck. The T4B came on a pallet.

after assembly:

I haven’t mounted the saw yet. I hope the Metabo saw will mount fine.

Congrats on a nice stand. It is good to see the BTP folks offering such a great redemption. Enjoy as they say.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

a BIG BOX from a freight truck

That’s awesome. What a great grab for the points!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

OK I got a BIG BOX from a freight truck. The T4B came on a pallet.

Congratz Sami. Hope you enjoy the T4B as much as I do!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thanks guys. I mounted my Metabo sliding saw on it and did a few test cuts. So far so good.

The stand is substantial. quite a bit bigger and heavier than anticipated. I have to find a home for it in my garage LOL. Definitely not something I want to transport from place to place.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The stand is substantial. quite a bit bigger and heavier than anticipated. I have to find a home for it in my garage

I found the same thing, the stand is quite a bit bigger than I figured as well. It would take 2 people to comfortably move the stand from job site to job site.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks guys. I mounted my Metabo sliding saw on it and did a few test cuts. So far so good.

The stand is substantial. quite a bit bigger and heavier than anticipated. I have to find a home for it in my garage LOL. Definitely not something I want to transport from place to place.

Yeah it’s pretty large , but it’s definitely nice , i like the slide out support arms ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

i like the slide out support arms ,

So do I. It’s like Bosch thought of everything when they designed it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Congrats on the box, looks like a good solid platform.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Doobie

Can’t recall for sure, but aren’t those mounts easily detachable to remove the saw itself from the stand for where you are solo and want to put the saw and stand in your vehicle with greater ease?

I never have to do that but in looking at mine I think all you do is loosen those two red knobs that are part of the mounting bars and off you go!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Can’t recall for sure, but aren’t those mounts easily detachable to remove the saw itself from the stand for where you are solo and want to put the saw and stand in your vehicle with greater ease?

I never have to do that but in looking at mine I think all you do is loosen those two red knobs that are part of the mounting bars and off you go!

To remove the saw you need to loosen four hex bolts that mount the saw to the bars, the bars are connected to the stand with the red levers.

I don’t think I will be dismounting the saw for transfer to another job as the saw itself is 60+ pounds and takes up too much room. I have three other miter saws that that are easier to haul around.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer is on back order.

Got a box today. My SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer arrived today that was on back order.

Edit:
    I would like to says thank you to Bosch Tools & BETHEPRO to make it possible to receive this box. Thanks you.

Greg

Got a box today. My SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer arrived today that was on back order.

Congratulations , nice to hear you received it 👍

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on the box.

Thanks Ron. Happy to have it.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congratulations , nice to hear you received it 👍

Thanks Brian. Look forward to trying it out when I am feeling better,

Greg

redwood
    Pro

I still have a Bulldog from so many years ago. Was my first rotary hammer.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

My SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer arrived today

Nice! Congrats, I bet you get many years of use out of that one.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 1,645 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.019 seconds