dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 1,645 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well my box finally arrived! Couldn’t believe when I saw the Purolator truck pull up.

I would be two of us. Man I had hard time remember what I got. I finally got the FlexClick,Colt with both bases, T & G router bit and FL12 Led Light.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Finally! Got the 14 gal vac I’m giving to a good friend.

Took a pic with my phone with it sitting on my porch when I got home after doing errands this aft, but the file is too big and I can’t figure out how to resize it for posting after trying for a good five minutes. Aaargh!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s great! I am sure he will be happy to get it.

Greg

Doobie

That’s great! I am sure he will be happy to get it.

Just glad he wasn’t chomping on a bit for it as it took long enough since I requested it in April. I only bugged an email once about it as neither of us were in any hurry for it.

Don’t even feel that ‘Thank you Bosch’ and that stuff is in order frankly.

THANK you guys for your continued contributions! That’s the most important right now. Keep contributing!

I’ve got my issues with Bosch right now since last summer/fall where I feel they failed us all after pretending in my estimation to want to revitalize this forum and I did tons of work for them behind the scenes to help them with that effort. Yet, nothing happened!

I feel since we’ve continued to being treated like discarded social media dinosaurs for the most part with what is no real communication being ignored by the ‘power’ that is overseeing us since Jim left us. Sigh!

Sucks! Yet this forum is still here and redemptions do happen….eventually!

Still, the ‘State of the Union’, sucks right now since Jim left, if you get what I mean.

I’ve got a whack load of points still. That was the first redemption I requested in I think two years or so.

I really was hoping for new items to show up on the prize/redemption list holding onto them, but now I’m thinking of getting either another vac for another friend – who pissed me off a few months ago, for which I’m now reluctant to do so- or just simply eat my points with a second SDS-Max 11264 EVS Rotary hammer for myself, and/or use it towards a bunch of consumables that I don’t know I really need.

I always have extras of consumables being ‘Mr Super Organized”. I hate being in the middle of a job and needing to go off in the middle of things in my vehicle to get ‘something’ I wish didn’t dull or broke on me. I am my own HD or supplier in many respects!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Just glad he wasn’t chomping on a bit for it as it took long enough since I requested it in April. I only bugged an email once about it as neither of us were in any hurry for it.

Yes I know what you mean. I have been waiting since the end of February . I didn’t get all the tools I requested. I am not sure if the SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer is on back order.

Greg

Doobie

Yes I know what you mean. I have been waiting since the end of February . I didn’t get all the tools I requested. I am not sure if the SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer is on back order.

No idea. Is that the corded one? I suspect it is. Good tool. I have one. I also have the 18V model similarly sized.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No idea. Is that the corded one? I suspect it is. Good tool. I have one. I also have the 18V model similarly sized.

Yes it is corded on. I hope it is on back order. Nice hear it is a good tool.

Greg

Doobie

For simple hole drilling, no prob.

I had an issue using the corded for when I was chipping off old parging off the base of my house.

It was a PITA dealing with the cord with the chipper tool versus the cordless model. Then again, that’s kinda a one-off with being in a cramped position and using it.

Just one of my experience dilemmas where I was using both the corded unit with the cordless with different chisel attachments on each of them where it became very obvious that when rollin’ around on your sides more or less working with them, the corded model was a PITA to deal with because of the cord.

Well my box finally arrived! Couldn’t believe when I saw the Purolator truck pull up.

I would be two of us. Man I had hard time remember what I got. I finally got the FlexClick,Colt with both bases, T & G router bit and FL12 Led Light.

Nice 👍 , congrats that is a decent haul , looking forward to hearing back from you about what you think about these , especially the flexi

Oh yeah , I remember you talking about that , and I remember that I was fortunate that someone I’m in contact with on IG bought a few from HD on liquidation , picked it up for 75 bucks
    I’ve used it a few times , not for drilling , but for tile removal , works great , hopefully you can get it soon 🤞

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Nice 👍 , congrats that is a decent haul , looking forward to hearing back from you about what you think about these , especially the flexi

Thanks! Yeah it is a decent haul. Honestly it wasn’t that many points if I recall. My first impression on the Flexi is good. I can see where this tool will be extremely handy. I can see myself saying why didn’t I get this sooner. I have wanted a Flexi for awhile. I just wanted other tools more off the reward list.
    I heard good things about the Colt so I thought I would give it a try.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve got my issues with Bosch right now since last summer/fall where I feel they failed us all after pretending in my estimation to want to revitalize this forum and I did tons of work for them behind the scenes to help them with that effort. Yet, nothing happened!

I do remember you mentioning that would changes happening last fall. I not knowing what the changes were it was still nice to hear there was going be some changes good or bad.
    It is disappoint hear that you put all that effort ideas for improvements and the person in charge put them in place.

I think you are not the only one to see new tools the Reward List. I would love to see better communication over redemptions. I know I never this issue when Jim was here.

Greg

Doobie

Took a pic with my phone with it sitting on my porch when I got home after doing errands this aft, but the file is too big and I can’t figure out how to resize it for posting after trying for a good five minutes. Aaargh!

Figured it out.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am not sure if the SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer is on back order.

which model did you redeem? I tried to redeem a SDS+ corded hammer last September (2020) and was told in Feb 2021 that it’a not available. They didn’t say if its back order or discontinued or what just not available, not sure if it’s the same model you requested. I think I sent three emails over the five months period before I was told it was shipped to me already, when I said if it’s shipped I never got it they said it’s not available. I end up requesting a cordless hammer.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am not sure if the SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme 1 In. Rotary Hammer is on back order.

which model did you redeem? I tried to redeem a SDS+ corded hammer last September (2020) and was told in Feb 2021 that it’a not available. They didn’t say if its back order or discontinued or what just not available, not sure if it’s the same model you requested. I think I sent three emails over the five months period before I was told it was shipped to me already, when I said if it’s shipped I never got it they said it’s not available. I end up requesting a cordless hammer.

I redeemed for the GBH2-26 corded SDS Plus hammer. Is this the same one you tried to redeem for ?

Greg

Thanks! Yeah it is a decent haul. Honestly it wasn’t that many points if I recall. My first impression on the Flexi is good. I can see where this tool will be extremely handy. I can see myself saying why didn’t I get this sooner. I have wanted a Flexi for awhile. I just wanted other tools more off the reward list.

I heard good things about the Colt so I thought I would give it a try.

Yeah , I’m sure it’s going to be a good addition , it’s definitely on my list , and definitely a small router , maybe the cordless Bosch or even the cordless Ryobi , might buy one of those 🤷‍♂️
    Plus the fl12 is a great light 👍

Figured it out.

Nice 👍 , did you edit it and crop it to fit , I’m sure he will be impressed 👍

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I redeemed for the GBH2-26 corded SDS Plus hammer. Is this the same one you tried to redeem for ?

I redeemed the RH228VC also a corded rotary hammer and that was not available. So may be your GBH2-26 is fine.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I redeemed the RH228VC also a corded rotary hammer and that was not available.

Ok!

So may be your GBH2-26 is fine

I hope so. I guess I will find soon enough.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I *THINK* my miter saw stand is coming.

I got a call from a freight company saying they are trying to deliver a package today but couldn’t find the address, as in the address does not appear on their GPS.

So they verified my name and phone number (good thing they have my phone number) and they said “I have here 1320 blah blah blah street…” and I told them no, it’s just “320” not “1320”. They said the shipper must have entered the wrong address which doesn’t exist.

I remember theamcguy said his saw stand came by freight so I think this is my saw stand. They have rescheduled for tomorrow.

Good thing 1320 is not a valid address, if it was I wonder if the saw stand would have been left at someone else’s driveway?

Now I wonder how big that saw stand is if it needs a freight company to ship it, they couldn’t do it with UPS? Will it fit in my SUV to be transported to the job site or do I need to take it all apart first?

Looking forward to the big box!

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 1,645 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.920 seconds