dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 1,602 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Glad to see boxes come! Congrats!!
    I am slowly saving for the glide saw.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well worth the effort. The glide is an amazing tool.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Glad to see boxes come! Congrats!!

Slow and steady Ron , I’m sure you will put it to great use

Forgot to ask , 10 or 12 inch

Doobie

I still haven’t seen my 14 gal vac that I’m giving away to a close friend of mine yet since my points were deducted on the 2nd. I’m patient though! I’ll sit quietly waiting for now.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Hopefully it is still available when you have enough points. It is a great saw.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I still haven’t seen my 14 gal vac that I’m giving away to a close friend of mine yet since my points were deducted on the 2nd. I’m patient though! I’ll sit quietly waiting for now.

Same here still haven’t received my redemption. I thought it might have showed last week. I am in no rush for it either.

Greg

Hopefully you get it soon , does he know yet , or will it be a surprise , very nice gesture though

Now I’ll have to source some sandpaper

Try sandpaper.ca or Klingspor Canada.

I generally try to stick with Klingspor, 3M, or Norton when it comes to abraisives.

I’m looking at them now , thanks for the info Jim

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I redeemed for the T4B saw stand and the points were deducted July 1. Hopefully it will come soon. Before Christmas I hope.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I redeemed for the T4B saw stand and the points were deducted July 1. Hopefully it will come soon. Before Christmas I hope.

When did send your request in?

Greg

Doobie

I sent mine in for the 14 gallon vac April 17th. Points deducted on the 2nd of July.

Hopefully you get it soon , does he know yet , or will it be a surprise , very nice gesture though

He knows. I went over in detail with him whether I should get him either the 4100 TS, SDS Max 11264 EVS Rotary Hammer, or one of the two vacs. He went for the 14 gallon vac over the 9 gallon model based on my explaining the features and my personal use feedback of the two. My 9 gallon vac has sat there almost unused for a few years for the most part.

I might get a second Rotary Max myself. Still humming and hawing on that one. I’ve been saving my points for almost two years now other than this most recent request for my buddy. I had been hoping for new tools to show up after getting encouraging signs that seemed to suggest there were imminent changes coming after last summer, yet, nothing has happened. Sigh!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I sent mine in for the 14 gallon vac April 17th. Points deducted on the 2nd of July.

That’s pretty good. I hope it arrives soon for you and your buddy.

I had been hoping for new tools to show up after getting encouraging signs that seemed to suggest there were imminent changes coming after last summer, yet, nothing has happened. Sigh!

I don’t think you are alone hoping new tools would show up on the Rewards List.
    I wish they would take the tools off the Rewards List that are not available anymore.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wish they would take the tools off the Rewards List that are not available anymore.

The easy way to determine if a tool on the list is available is to click the link; if you go to a product page the tool is available, if you get a message that says the web page you are looking for is no longer available the tool has been superseded and is no longer being made. In my experience only corded tools, stands, and the expendable stuff like drill bits and blades are still available.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The easy way to determine if a tool on the list is available is to click the link; if you go to a product page the tool is available, if you get a message that says the web page you are looking for is no longer available the tool has been superseded and is no longer being made. In my experience only corded tools, stands, and the expendable stuff like drill bits and blades are still available.

Ok thanks!

I checked all the tools I requested and the linked worked just find. So I guess my tools our available. Maybe there are on back order why they haven’t showed up.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I think mid June. I don’t need it, nice to have but no urgency.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That was fast. Hopefully you’ll get yours soon. It is worth the wait.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I think mid June. I don’t need it, nice to have but no urgency.

Your timing was good to get the request in. To have the points removed like others. I hear you on the urgency.

Greg

Wohoooo nice , glad you decided to get the stand , it’s definitely big , but worth it in my opinion , especially how I’m just using it around the house , inside and outside , eventually I’ll see if I can order the other one GTA3800 I think that is
    Looking forward to seeing you receive your box 🤞

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well my box finally arrived! Couldn’t believe when I saw the Purolator truck pull up.

Edit: Photos added. Thanks BTP Team and Bosch Tools.

Greg

Well my box finally arrived! Couldn’t believe when I saw the Purolator truck pull up.

Nice , so what did you get , it’s kinda hard to remember because of the delay

Congratulations by the way

Viewing 20 posts - 1,541 through 1,560 (of 1,602 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.495 seconds