dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 1,602 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Try sandpaper.ca or Klingspor Canada.

I will have look these too up.

I generally try to stick with Klingspor,

I have heard good things about Klingspor.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got a notice from UPS I have 2 boxes coming from BTP. Just sent in the order last week and it has already shipped. Not bad.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Got a notice from UPS I have 2 boxes coming from BTP. Just sent in the order last week and it has already shipped. Not bad.

Wow very nice! That is quick.

I wonder if I will receive a box this week?

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Try sandpaper.ca

I noticed you have buy a minimum of 50 sheets of one grit at Sandpaper.ca. Right now I am not sure I need 50 sheets.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I received my order from BTP yesterday. Just a bunch of countersinks, recip and jig saw blades and the the Forstner Bit Set. The Forstner bit set is the big one 1/4″ – 2 1/8″ comes in a wooden box and it is nice. The bits are definitely sharp and well made. If you have a spare 150,000 points I highly recommend it. They seem to be available as well mine came to me in less than 2 weeks from ordering. What I did was go to the list and looked at all the expendables and ordered what I needed. There are no point totals given just a points range since I was ordering the sets I used the higher points estimate for my planning and told them to deduct what they needed to. Worked out. The list only contains items that have not been superseded. If a tool has been “improved” and has a new number it is no longer offered. That is why the cordless stuff seems to be gone, the only thing left are some corded tools and expendables.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I received my order from BTP yesterday. Just a bunch of countersinks, recip and jig saw blades and the the Forstner Bit Set.

Congrats on the box Bill. Sounds like a good one.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Okay wo friggin wohoooo

Thank you Bosch and BTP and everyone who made it possible

I received the 1/2 sheet sander

Can’t wait to give it a try

Congratz Brian!

Now I’ll have to source some sandpaper , anyone have suggestions

Do you remember Alex who used to be on this forum? I got him to import the a velcro platten they sell for it in Europe and went and bought rolls of Mirka Abranet for mine via Atlas.

Doobie

The Forstner bit set is the big one 1/4″ – 2 1/8″ comes in a wooden box and it is nice. The bits are definitely sharp and well made. If you have a spare 150,000 points I highly recommend it. They seem to be available as well mine came to me in less than 2 weeks from ordering. What I did was go to the list and looked at all the expendables and ordered what I needed.

I got that box set years ago myself. They are top quality Forstsner bits comparable to Famag bits. Good choice!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I received my order from BTP yesterday. Just a bunch of countersinks, recip and jig saw blades and the the Forstner Bit Set. The Forstner bit set is the big one 1/4″ – 2 1/8″ comes in a wooden box and it is nice. The bits are definitely sharp and well made. If you have a spare 150,000 points I highly recommend it. They seem to be available as well mine came to me in less than 2 weeks from ordering. What I did was go to the list and looked at all the expendables and ordered what I needed. There are no point totals given just a points range since I was ordering the sets I used the higher points estimate for my planning and told them to deduct what they needed to. Worked out. The list only contains items that have not been superseded. If a tool has been “improved” and has a new number it is no longer offered. That is why the cordless stuff seems to be gone, the only thing left are some corded tools and expendables.

Congrats sounds like you got a nice box.

Thought about getting the Forster bit set for my last redemption. Changed my mind.
    I requested a corded tool for my last redemption. Just waiting for them to arrived.

Greg

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

It finally arrived!

After 6 months and 13 emails, my fourth selection was finally in stock. Got the GLL-300 laser. This thing is pretty cool. Thanks Bosch.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

It finally arrived!

After 6 months and 13 emails, my fourth selection was finally in stock. Got the GLL-300 laser. This thing is pretty cool. Thanks Bosch.

That’s great Warren. About darn time.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

redwood
    Pro

It finally arrived!

I don’t see it, are you sure it’s not a dream

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Hangman
    Pro

Can anyone help me identify this Bosch tool and is it cover by the Provantage Warranty?

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Doobie

Can anyone help me identify this Bosch tool and is it cover by the Provantage Warranty?

It’s an L-Boxx3. A blank box to do what what you want to hold tools or whatnot.

What’s the issue?

Provantage only covers 18-12 Volted tools. Everything else is reg Bosch warranty.

Again, what’s the issue here?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It finally arrived!

Congrats Warren enjoy your new tool

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

It finally arrived!

Congratz Warren!

This is what I use in a 120 grit. Been using it for years at the cabinet shop. lasts a long time.

https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/p/d/b40071138/?preselect=8758387

Thanks Ron , funny thing is , I just brought some of that home from the shop , I’ve had a few sheets of it in my old tool box , it’s pretty thick I wonder if I’ll be able to use the hole punch adapter on it 🤷‍♂️ , do you punch holes in it , or just use it as is

Okay wo friggin wohoooo

Thank you Bosch and BTP and everyone who made it possible

I received the 1/2 sheet sander

Can’t wait to give it a try

Congratz Brian!

Do you remember Alex who used to be on this forum? I got him to import the a velcro platten they sell for it in Europe and went and bought rolls of Mirka Abranet for mine via Atlas.

I think I remember , that’s pretty much what I would like , just so it’s still gonna be able to keep the dust under control , I’ll have to look into it , thanks

Congratulations Bill , definitely sounds like a good little haul 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It finally arrived!

That’s great to. Glad you got it.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 1,602 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.200 seconds