dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,602 total)
  • Author

I got a box today. This one has been on back order for a while. Thanks Bosch and BTP.

Wohoooo , congrats Ron

Well I got a box, a pallet really. BTP shipped my T4B on a pallet. First I want to thank the BTP Team for following through on my order and getting it shipped out. It is nice when it all comes together. It is really nice how the Bosch Team supports us. Second the T4B is a really nice piece of equipment, sturdy and ton of features. I spent yesterday afternoon putting it together and getting my glide mounted and although it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be when I ordered them it is a really nice combo. Thank you again to the BTP Team.

Congratulations Bill , definitely a great combo ,
    I’m loving my setup

Doobie

Well I got a box, a pallet really. BTP shipped my T4B on a pallet. First I want to thank the BTP Team for following through on my order and getting it shipped out. It is nice when it all comes together. It is really nice how the Bosch Team supports us. Second the T4B is a really nice piece of equipment, sturdy and ton of features. I spent yesterday afternoon putting it together and getting my glide mounted and although it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be when I ordered them it is a really nice combo. Thank you again to the BTP Team.

Congratulations Bill , definitely a great combo ,

I’m loving my setup

I like mine as well. The only tricky/fiddly part I recall with assembly was the screws that had to go into the elongated big extruded aluminum main bar that holds the saw. those were finicky to get the screws to to accept the nuts do to their location.

But that T4B stand is great, and yes it is bigger/bulkier than most stands, but with it’s easy to use scissor style gravity rise design, it’s well worth it. Best stand on the market as far as I know!

redwood
    Pro

It’s a different kind of beast, but you can’t beat the Best Fence, which will give you a shop experience wherever you set it up.

Best-Fence-8

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It’s a different kind of beast, but you can’t beat the Best Fence, which will give you a shop experience wherever you set it up.

Man that one nice set-uo redwood. Very nice indeed.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Best Fence,

That’s a Fast Cap product isn’t it? Clever people.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

redwood
    Pro

Best Fence,

That’s a Fast Cap product isn’t it? Clever people.

You are correct Jim. This was a beta version from awhile back. I have no idea what improvements they have made since.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Kinda forgot about the FastCap setup. Nice, but pricey. Nonetheless, very nice!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Without pics, I’m not sure I believe you “teamguy”

Starting to think the same thing as he hasn’t posted any pictures yet.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Hahaha yeah , what was that saying , without pics it never happened LoL

Doobie

Aren’t we evil….hehehe!

On another note, I’m hoping to report soon the arrival of a 14 gal vac that I’m passing on to a good friend. Redemption points deducted on the 2nd. Let’s see how long it takes to get here.

Aren’t we evil….hehehe!

On another note, I’m hoping to report soon the arrival of a 14 gal vac that I’m passing on to a good friend. Redemption points deducted on the 2nd. Let’s see how long it takes to get here.

Hahaha yeah , you know me lol , nah I’m hoping Bill knows we are just pulling his ⛓️
    Same here , they deducted the points for the half sheet sander , looking forward to trying it out

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Same here , they deducted the points for the half sheet sander , looking forward to trying it out

Were your points removed today or on July 2 like everyone else?

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Redemption points deducted on the 2nd. Let’s see how long it takes to get here.

I hope it doesn’t take to long to arrive. I am sure your buddy will be happy with his new vac. Does he know you are giving it to him or is it a surprise?

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A 4 aH 18V battery and 2 of the small 12V batteries showed up today. That got done fairly fast. Thanks Bosch and BTP!

You don’t really need a photo of batteries do you guys?…lol. They are on the charger right now.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Same like Kevin , it was on the 2nd of July ,

A 4 aH 18V battery and 2 of the small 12V batteries showed up today. That got done fairly fast. Thanks Bosch and BTP!

You don’t really need a photo of batteries do you guys?…lol. They are on the charger right now.

That’s great news , congratulations Jim

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s great news Jim. Enjoy!

Pictures would be nice.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Same like Kevin , it was on the 2nd of July ,

Nice! I think there was a bunch of members that had points removed on the 2nd including myself.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats JDO, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1,481 through 1,500 (of 1,602 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.983 seconds