dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 1,602 total)
  • Author
    roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats Ron! So nice of you to donate to your brother in law!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Glad to see some movement on the redemption front. Looks like some good sanding is on the way!

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

do they still send out the suprise boxes anymore

redwood
    Pro

Not in years, as far as I know.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got a box today. This one has been on back order for a while. Thanks Bosch and BTP.

Nice! Glad to see that your sander finally arrived!

I got a box today. This one has been on back order for a while. Thanks Bosch and BTP.

Dang Ron, you just getting that sander. I’ve had mine for about 4 years.

I do have one already. Got this one for my brother in law at the cabinet shop. His old Porter Cable 505 sanders are all dyeing on him. And getting hard find parts for them any more.

Very nice of you to give this sander to your brother inlaw.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well I got a box, a pallet really. BTP shipped my T4B on a pallet. First I want to thank the BTP Team for following through on my order and getting it shipped out. It is nice when it all comes together. It is really nice how the Bosch Team supports us. Second the T4B is a really nice piece of equipment, sturdy and ton of features. I spent yesterday afternoon putting it together and getting my glide mounted and although it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be when I ordered them it is a really nice combo. Thank you again to the BTP Team.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Well I got a box, a pallet really. BTP shipped my T4B on a pallet. First I want to thank the BTP Team for following through on my order and getting it shipped out. It is nice when it all comes together. It is really nice how the Bosch Team supports us. Second the T4B is a really nice piece of equipment, sturdy and ton of features. I spent yesterday afternoon putting it together and getting my glide mounted and although it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be when I ordered them it is a really nice combo. Thank you again to the BTP Team.

Congrats on the box Bill.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Well I got a box

Congrats. Sounds like you will be happy with a nice solidly built item.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats! Nice you finally received your TB4.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

redwood
    Pro

Without pics, I’m not sure I believe you “teamguy”

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

is the stand heavier than the glide itself?

interesting that you said it is A LOT BIGGER than you thought. How big did you think it is? A pallet sounds very big.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They both weigh in at around 75 lbs each. The glide came UPS but the stand came freight. The box for the stand is probably just over the UPS limit, it is probably a bit too long. The saw on the stand is bit higher collapsed than I expected. I was hoping to store it up under a car on jack stands but that is out of the question. You can stand it up but still you have the saw sticking out if you out it in a corner. For now I have it collapsed along side a car and it is pretty much out of the way.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Indeed, those were ‘The good old days’ when Jim headed the ship.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I believe it was back when Aaron was still in charge when the surprise boxes were being sent out.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

redwood
    Pro

I believe it was back when Aaron was still in charge when the surprise boxes were being sent out.

I think I got surprise boxes at least twice, both times I was living in the Santa Cruz Mnts. and I moved from there 6 years ago. You could both be right, but there was also 2 different Jim’s. Miss those days. The glory years of BTP.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

welcome back Doobie!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on your pallet of saw and stand Bill !
    Maybe one day I can get that saw. I have been drooling over it for quite a while now.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Maybe one day I can get that saw. I have been drooling over it for quite a while now.

Thank you It is a very nice well built and the stand is fantastic. If you plan on taking the saw to the job site you really need the stand. Makes it a lot easier.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I think I got surprise boxes at least twice, both times I was living in the Santa Cruz Mnts. and I moved from there 6 years ago. You could both be right, but there was also 2 different Jim’s. Miss those days. The glory years of BTP.

I got two surpise boxes from the most recent Jim as when I joined Aron had been gone for a year or more at that time.

I ultimately used all the doodads I received that I’d say collectively added to at least a few hundred bucks in stuff.

Sadly, those days were gone some time before Jim himself was let go. They were cutting his ‘budget’ in that regard I suppose.

Ah! ….the good old days!

I always wished I could bring that all back in my admin role I got thrust in but to no avail. I have failed in that effort. I’d step aside in a second if that alone could be restored for us all. We just don’t have a contact at Bosch directly over me that gives a rats arse. I couldn’t care if I see the bottom of the bus in saying that at this juncture.

Doobie

welcome back Doobie!

Thank you Ron! Very much appreciated!

How are you doing Ron? Or should we move to PM’s for that discussion. You had a rough go over the last few years I recall with retirement in the middle of it all mentioed on the open forum.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,461 through 1,480 (of 1,602 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.606 seconds