dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 1,601 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

All you can do is keep trying.

Thanks I will keep trying.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well it has been another month and several emails. Still no tools have arrived or has email replied too. Not sure really what to think.

Greg

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got a call from a truck line out of the blue this morning saying I had a delivery from Bosch. I had ordered a few things a few months ago and one had not come in yet. They delivered my new glide saw this afternoon. I was about to reorder it thinking the email had been lost.

I guess things are moving albeit slowly. I had not had any contact since sending the email. I guess I would say, do not despair, things are probably coming.

I got a call from a truck line out of the blue this morning saying I had a delivery from Bosch. I had ordered a few things a few months ago and one had not come in yet. They delivered my new glide saw this afternoon. I was about to reorder it thinking the email had been lost.

I guess things are moving albeit slowly. I had not had any contact since sending the email. I guess I would say, do not despair, things are probably coming.

Congratulations Kurt , those are great saws ,
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about it 🍻👍
    Do you have a mobile stand for it , or will it be more or less permanent shop saw

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I had a delivery from Bosch.

Nice! I love mine. Good to see some boxes coming in. I’m thinking about ordering some batteries.

Maybe they just go through the redemptions twice a year or something like that???

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

When I ordered the saw, I also ordered the mobile stand for it. I got the stand a couple months ago.

Good for you Kurt! I have to admit I am jealous. Nice saw.

When I ordered the saw, I also ordered the mobile stand for it. I got the stand a couple months ago.

Oh yeah , sorry , I think I remember , it’s not the gravity rise , it’s the other one , that stand is also on my list
    I have that saw on the gravity rise, it’s a very good setup
    I’ll definitely be interested in hearing what you think about the GTA3800 I think it’s the stand

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

They delivered my new glide saw this afternoon. I was about to reorder it thinking the email had been lost.

Congrats Kurt, enjoy that new saw. I have the same one and I am waiting for the T4B that is on order to go with it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a call from a truck line out of the blue this morning saying I had a delivery from Bosch.

Congrats on the box Kurt. Nice to see someone get one. Been a while.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Oh yeah , sorry , I think I remember , it’s not the gravity rise , it’s the other one , that stand is also on my list

I have that saw on the gravity rise, it’s a very good setup

I’ll definitely be interested in hearing what you think about the GTA3800 I think it’s the stand

Correct, Just the folding stand. I will try to set it up on the next job and test it out.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on the saw ! I hope I can get one sometime in the future.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats! Nice to see your Glide has arrived. It does look like things are moving slow.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a box today. This one has been on back order for a while. Thanks Bosch and BTP.

Ron

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I got a box today.

Awesome! On both the tool and it’s arrival. Everyone loves sanding…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

redwood
    Pro

I got a box today. This one has been on back order for a while. Thanks Bosch and BTP.

Dang Ron, you just getting that sander. I’ve had mine for about 4 years.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Congratz Ron! 👍

Glad you finally received it! It is a very nice finishing sander. Enjoy it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats Ron, that is a nice sander. Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Dang Ron, you just getting that sander. I’ve had mine for about 4 years.

I do have one already. Got this one for my brother in law at the cabinet shop. His old Porter Cable 505 sanders are all dyeing on him. And getting hard find parts for them any more.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 1,441 through 1,460 (of 1,601 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.219 seconds