dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,421 through 1,440 (of 1,441 total)
  • Author
    kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got a notice that I have another box coming today.

That is great your getting you tools.

I wish I got a notice when something was sent out.

I haven’t had any points removed yet. I received a reply to my emails either.

I got my blades yesterday.

As far as a notice, I just saw the points deducted one day. Had a couple of items I ordered not been discontinued, I don’t think I would have gotten any real communication. The Items have floated in over three weeks. I hope I can get my points straightened out and get the saw soon.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

At least the items are going out. Congrats on the receiving the blades, good news for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

Look at it, it’s so cute!

Is there a process to ask for a Bosch item to be included on the rewards list?

Back when Jim was in charge it could be done. But I’d say it wont happen now.

I would email points@bethepro.com and ask. It may take a while to get a response, but it can’t hurt. they may not add it tot he list, but they may give you a point value for the item so you can decide.

I have tried this, twice I think and not even a curtesy “sorry, no” in response, a pity given how nice, accommodating and customer oriented Jim was too.

Will

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

I would email points@bethepro.com and ask. It may take a while to get a response, but it can’t hurt. they may not add it tot he list, but they may give you a point value for the item so you can decide.

I have tried this, twice I think and not even a curtesy “sorry, no” in response, a pity given how nice, accommodating and customer oriented Jim was too.

My guess is that they are just to busy for something like that. This site has gone from several hundred or even thousand posts a day to a little over 30 that I counted, In a 24 hour period, the other day. I don’t think it means much to them any more. I guess I would just stay in the lanes of the list and hope the item you want is there. I had 4 Items I tried to order that were discontinued.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Will you make a stand for it or use a portable unit?

Not sure yet. Probably a stand that it can easily be removed from so…both?

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I got a notice that I have another box coming today.

That is great your getting you tools.

I wish I got a notice when something was sent out.

I haven’t had any points removed yet. I received a reply to my emails either.

As far as a notice, I just saw the points deducted one day. Had a couple of items I ordered not been discontinued, I don’t think I would have gotten any real communication. The Items have floated in over three weeks. I hope I can get my points straightened out and get the saw soon.

Nice , congrats , looks like you received some nice stuff in the last few days 👌🍻

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

If they would put more new tools out for us to review the site would get active again.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Probably a stand that it can easily be removed from so…both?

This is something I want to do with Ryobi router table. I like the idea of it being portable. I have found that not having a dedicated stand for the router table. There isn’t a comfortable working height.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I don’t think I would have gotten any real communication.

Oh I thought you might have got a tracking number sent to you.

Greg

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Only notices from UPS because I am signed up for their notifications.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Yes you can sign up for UPS MyChoice and get delivery notifications and even intercept and forward in case you are on vacation travelling.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Only notices from UPS because I am signed up for their notifications.

Ok thanks for clearing this up.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes you can sign up for UPS MyChoice and get delivery notifications and even intercept and forward in case you are on vacation travelling.

This wouldn’t be much good for me as my packages from BTP come by Purolator. It would be nice just to have BTP to sent a email with a tracking number. All my packages have come with tracking number.
    From my experience has I receive my package a day or two from when it has been sent out.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I still haven’t received my box yet.

I am just wondering everyone has received their boxes they have been waiting for?

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am just wondering everyone has received their boxes they have been waiting for?

I think it’s been hits and misses. What I do is after two months of no news no box I send an email asking if the redempton item is out of stock or not. Last redemption I did in September 2020 I sent three emails once a month and finally in Feb 2021 I got a reply saying it’s been discontinued and asked about getting something else. Once I gave them an alternative, that box arrived in about a month.

I got the feeling that what may be happening is they don’t have someone to monitor and process the requests. So they come by to check the redemption may be once in a long while, like three months or so, then they process all of them at the same time, and that’s why you see a bunch of boxes being shipped and received suddenly around the same time.

In addition, I think the person who process these requests do not know if the items are available. They probably send the request along to somewhere. Now once it gets to that somewhere it may get hung up. Like the item is out of stock, or been discontinued, or whatever. Once the request is sent they are done. That’s why when they told me in Feb 2021 five months later, that my item has been shipped in October 2020, I said I never received it, then they came back with “never mind, it’s been discontinued”. They thought it was handled but it can still get hung up somewhere else.

Good luck.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My points were deducted recently like everyone else, but no box. I emailed and they said the item was out of stock and when it arrives they will ship. Gotta be patient

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My points were deducted recently like everyone else, but no box. I emailed and they said the item was out of stock and when it arrives they will ship. Gotta be patient

That’s good to hear , what was it you ordered Bill

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

n addition, I think the person who process these requests do not know if the items are available. They probably send the request along to somewhere. Now once it gets to that somewhere it may get hung up. Like the item is out of stock, or been discontinued, or whatever. Once the request is sent they are done.

Yeah this makes sense.

I got the feeling that what may be happening is they don’t have someone to monitor and process the requests. So they come by to check the redemption may be once in a long while, like three months or so, then they process all of them at the same time, and that’s why you see a bunch of boxes being shipped and received suddenly around the same time.

This probably is what is happening as the redemptions is not a high priority.

Good luck.

Thanks! I know I haven’t wait as long as others. I was just understand if they were caught up on the requests.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have emailed them twice with no reply back. There has been no points deducted as of yet.
    No worries here I am patient. Just trying understand what is going on. Thanks for the update Bill.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just trying understand what is going on.

Communication is scarce at best. I put my order in last August, points were deducted in Feb, I am still waiting for shipment. Some emails are answered some not. All you can do is keep trying.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1,421 through 1,440 (of 1,441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.347 seconds