dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 1,453 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I received a box Friday. The 14″ Benchtop Abrasive Cutoff Machine. Was only half of my request though. I had also put in for the half sheet sander, not sure if it’s available any more.
    Thanks for the box BTP.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I received a box Friday. The 14″ Benchtop Abrasive Cutoff Machine. Was only half of my request though. I had also put in for the half sheet sander, not sure if it’s available any more.

Thanks for the box BTP.

Picture or it didn’t happen 🤭🤭🍻
    Just kidding Ron , congratulations Ron , I hope you get that sander , it’s definitely a tool on my list

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks for the box BTP.

Picture or it didn’t happen 🤭🤭🍻

Just kidding Ron , congratulations Ron , I hope you get that sander , it’s definitely a tool on my list

Guess that’s right Brian. lol
    Here ya go.

Ron

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thanks for the box BTP.

Congrats! I hope your sander is only half a step behind this one.

What will the cutoff machine be used to cut? steel aluminum stock? cast iron pipes? rebars?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

What will the cutoff machine be used to cut? steel aluminum stock? cast iron pipes? rebars?

Most anything and everything metal. Didn’t get it for any one job in particular. Just thought it could come in handy.

Ron

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats Ron. Glad to see people getting boxes

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks for the box BTP.

Congrats Ron! I have thought about Benchtop abrasive cut off machine. Looks like pretty nice unit.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got a couple boxes in the last couple weeks., I am still waiting for another one at least.

Miter saw stand, cordless Jig saw, recip saw, L-Boxx 3D and sone I Boxx inserts for it.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That looks like Christmas Kurt . What do you think about the miter saw stand? I have been thinking about that but trying to save for the glide miter saw.

I got a couple boxes in the last couple weeks., I am still waiting for another one at least.

Miter saw stand, cordless Jig saw, recip saw, L-Boxx 3D and sone I Boxx inserts for it.

Wow nice haul Kurt , congratulations , I’m interested in getting one of those stands eventually , also the 3D l box , enjoy your new tools and accessories.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I got a couple boxes in the last couple weeks

Nice! Shiney new toys to play with.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

You had a bunch of points to use. Good for you! Nice stuff for you. Congrats.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Kurt! Nice to see your tools finally arrived.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new tools, enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Is there a process to ask for a Bosch item to be included on the rewards list?

Will

I have no idea , maybe that could be something that could be brought up , or even starting a thread , but judging from the past few years , I doubt that it will be helpful unfortunately 🤷‍♂️

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Back when Jim was in charge it could be done. But I’d say it wont happen now.

Ron

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Guess you don’t know unless you ask.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Back when Jim was in charge it could be done. But I’d say it wont happen now.

I would email points@bethepro.com and ask. It may take a while to get a response, but it can’t hurt. they may not add it tot he list, but they may give you a point value for the item so you can decide.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

Look at it, it’s so cute!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,381 through 1,400 (of 1,453 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.271 seconds