dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,341 through 1,360 (of 1,441 total)
  • Author

I wish is when BTP is no longer offering a product, that they would remove it from the list.

I wouldn’t count on anything being added.

Eventually we will all hit Ham , just because they’re won’t be anything left lol ,

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I wish is when BTP is no longer offering a product, that they would remove it from the list.

Eventually we will all hit Ham , just because they’re won’t be anything left lol ,

Unless you keep redeeming over and over for something like the freak which I think they have plenty of old stock on LOL.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

yes, I am now trying to find substitutes to order. Not knowing what is really there or not is a tough call.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

It happened!

Not what I was expecting to come first, but it came.

It came with batteries in the little battery holder place, but you know I had to try it out before I took the photos…lol.

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

redwood
    Pro

That sure does look brighter then my expensive red beam rotary laser. congrats.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats JDO, enjoy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It happened!

It came with batteries in the little battery holder place, but you know I had to try it out before I took the photos…lol.

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

Congratulations Jim , nice to see a box coming in , lol yeah I definitely would do that same thing and try it out to LoL , I have a great laser also , and yeah definitely brighter than the red 👍

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box Jim. Looks to be a nice little laser. And bright too.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It happened!

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

Congrats Jim! Looks like great laser. Now you start putting the pine up.

What were expecting to come first?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I thought the router table or recip saw would as I thought they would be more commonly in stock.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That green really is bright. I love the laser for setting cabinets. congrats!!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I thought the router table or recip saw would as I thought they would be more commonly in stock.

Yeah you would think that. After the trouble you when through getting a laser.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It happened!

Thanks Bosch and BTP!

If you go outside in bright daylight can you see the green laser if you point it on a wall or a fence? Just curious.

How long was your wait on this redemption?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

If you go outside in bright daylight can you see the green laser if you point it on a wall or a fence? Just curious.

That is the idea behind the green laser, easier to see outside but have never really heard any real world feedback.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

How long was your wait on this redemption?

I have to try that yet. I put in for it in the first week of January.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is the idea behind the green laser, easier to see outside but have never really heard any real world feedback.

I thought this too. That’s strange that there is not any feedback out there on this laser.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have to try that yet.

Do I see a video review about this laser?

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Do I see a video review about this laser?

That’s possible. There will have to be a bit of a wait though. Right now I am so busy I don’t have time to wipe my butt after I go, which is bringing up other issues with my wife…lol.

@JimDaddyO
    LMAO that comment was hilarious , but I just can’t seem to un see that image 🤯🤢🤢🤢😷
    LoL

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I got new boxes!!!

Thanks to Bosch and BTP, finally after six months I have new tools can’t wait to try.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,341 through 1,360 (of 1,441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.119 seconds