dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 1,441 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

OK I heard back from Bosch. They told me the tools were never sent out because they were discontinued. They didn’t elaborate further but my interpretation was that there were orders dispatched to send me the tools, but because they were discontinued, they were not sent, and no one was notified. I will need to pick out something else, perhaps plywood LOL.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OK I heard back from Bosch.

Well at least you got a definitive answer and now you can pick out something that hopefully you’ll get.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OK I heard back from Bosch. They told me the tools were never sent out because they were discontinued. They didn’t elaborate further but my interpretation was that there were orders dispatched to send me the tools, but because they were discontinued, they were not sent, and no one was notified. I will need to pick out something else, perhaps plywood LOL.

Well at least you have the reason why , but it looks or sounds definitely like someone dropped the ball ,
    So being discontinued means they don’t have any stock , I think there are a few items on the list that have been discontinued 🤷‍♂️
    What exactly did you order if I may ask ,

So glad you got a response to this for your sake. It was quite a mystery as to what was really up. Good luck on your new request.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I requested the RH228V rotary hammer, and the GSA18V-125K14 saw.

So glad you got a response to this for your sake. It was quite a mystery as to what was really up.

I redeemed for the rotary hammer in September, then requested the saw in October. What was confusing was points for both got deducted in November. That seemed to suggest things were moving along just slow.

I requested the RH228V rotary hammer, and the GSA18V-125K14 saw.

So glad you got a response to this for your sake. It was quite a mystery as to what was really up.

I redeemed for the rotary hammer in September, then requested the saw in October. What was confusing was points for both got deducted in November. That seemed to suggest things were moving along just slow.

Oh wow , so both are discontinued , so what are you thinking about going for this time ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I will need to pick out something else, perhaps plywood LOL.

I can tell you first hand that it’s really nice quality plywood.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It is nice that you finally found out about your redemption. Good luck finding to different tools to request.
    Honestly I think it would make alot of sense to remove tools off the Reward that are not available. This would save people alot of time.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I got an email about a redemption today, so it sounds like things are moving forward.

I got an email about a redemption today, so it sounds like things are moving forward.

Nice , what did you order if I might ask.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Good news! Sounds like things are moving again.

Greg

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

It has been a while and I don’t remember everything, and a couple things were out of stock so we had some back and forth emails yesterday to get that figured out. I ended up with some L-BOXX’s and I-BOXX’s in the end, I believe some batteries and the cordless band saw, cordless jig Saw and cordless screw gun.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It has been a while and I don’t remember everything, and a couple things were out of stock so we had some back and forth emails yesterday to get that figured out. I ended up with some L-BOXX’s and I-BOXX’s in the end, I believe some batteries and the cordless band saw, cordless jig Saw and cordless screw gun.

Wow that is a nice bunch of tools. I hope they arrive soon for you.

Sounds like Reward list is getting pretty small now days.

Greg

Nice , that’s a nice cordless screw gun , did you get the auto feed for it also ,

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Nice , that’s a nice cordless screw gun , did you get the auto feed for it also ,

I did not, probably missed that they had it. I have a couple of corded auto feed’s, we don’t hang a lot of drywall and don’t use them a lot. Once we get over 10 sheets or so we typically sub it out. I had a lot of points to burn and thought one would be handy. The guys had been asking for a cordless so I thought I would pick one up.

I did not, probably missed that they had it. I have a couple of corded auto feed’s, we don’t hang a lot of drywall and don’t use them a lot. Once we get over 10 sheets or so we typically sub it out. I had a lot of points to burn and thought one would be handy. The guys had been asking for a cordless so I thought I would pick one up.

Ah that makes sense , from what I’ve seen and heard from people , it’s a good screw gun , your guys have a pretty good boss to supply nice tools for them.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Ah that makes sense , from what I’ve seen and heard from people , it’s a good screw gun , your guys have a pretty good boss to supply nice tools for them.

Found out that it, the bandsaw and batteries are not available any more.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I wish when things are not available they would replace them with something new.
    I haven’t seen many new things added in quite some time.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I wish when things are not available they would replace them with something new.

I haven’t seen many new things added in quite some time.

Same here! It has been very long time since something new has been added.

Greg

redwood
    Pro

I wish is when BTP is no longer offering a product, that they would remove it from the list.

I wouldn’t count on anything being added.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 1,441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.943 seconds