dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,301 through 1,320 (of 1,441 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

you will enjoy your new 12V tools.

Already enjoyed the driver today…lol. What a little beast. Nice to use. Great speed control on the trigger.

That is great you enjoyed the 12 driver today. It is a little beast.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Already enjoyed the driver today…lol. What a little beast. Nice to use. Great speed control on the trigger.

I ahve always said the Bosch 12V line are my favorite tools; enough power for 90% of the jobs I do, while also being light and compact.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice , I have the first generation PS30 it’s still working great , I’m sure your model must be better. Is it the PS31

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Is it the PS31

Yes, the PS 31 and PS 41 combo kit.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Is it the PS31

Yes, the PS 31 and PS 41 combo kit.

I should have bought them a few years ago when I saw them on liquidation , I think my PS40 is starting to get tired.
    The kit you received is nice , does it have the 2.0 amp batteries , or the 1.3 or 1.5.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

does it have the 2.0 amp batteries , or the 1.3 or 1.5.

2.0Ah batteries. One for each of them.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Oh ok , those are decent batteries , good runtime versus weight. I have a few of them , great batteries.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Oh ok , those are decent batteries , good runtime versus weight. I have a few of them , great batteries.

I bought a couple of the 2.5’s. They run a long time in the LED lights

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on your new tools @jimdaddyo!
    I’m sure you will make good use of them !

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Compact and powerful enough for most jobs, great combination.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

No I didn’t get a box, but I did get a reply about my redemption.

I submitted one redemption request in early September 2020 for a RH228VC rotary hammer. Then in October 2020 a second request for a GSA18V-125K14 saw. I noticed the points were deducted in November 2020. I sent an email asking for a status once in a while to ask if it’s out of stock or discontinued. No reply until now.

Yesterday I got an email saying my requests were processed back in October and tools were sent, I should have received it months ago. Yet I never did. Got to be something mixed up somewhere.

Didn’t someone else got plywood shipped to them? Well at least he got plywood LOL.

I submitted one redemption request in early September 2020 for a RH228VC rotary hammer. Then in October 2020 a second request for a GSA18V-125K14 saw. I noticed the points were deducted in November 2020. I sent an email asking for a status once in a while to ask if it’s out of stock or discontinued. No reply until now.

Yesterday I got an email saying my requests were processed back in October and tools were sent, I should have received it months ago. Yet I never did. Got to be something mixed up somewhere.

Didn’t someone else got plywood shipped to them? Well at least he got plywood LOL.

Ah man I saw that email notification and thought wohoooo someone got a box 😡 oh well , I really hope you get it sorted out and receive something soon ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That is great a reply. But it is too bad that it isn’t the news you were wanting to hear.

That crazy that tools were sent out but you never received them.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ah man I saw that email notification and thought wohoooo someone got a box 😡 oh well , I really hope you get it sorted out and receive something soon ,

Yes strange that they didn’t reply until now. I think I sent an email in November and one in January asking them and they didn’t reply to it which I assume it was just normal.

I asked them if they had tracking numbers for the tools or if they could verify my address against where they had sent the tools. Or it could be they were never actually sent. They could have issued an order to send the tools but the distribution center or wherever they have these tools dropped the ball. No idea, will see if they can look into it further and find out what happened. Made me wish I got plywood instead LOL.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yes strange that they didn’t reply until now. I think I sent an email in November and one in January asking them and they didn’t reply to it which I assume it was just normal.

I asked them if they had tracking numbers for the tools or if they could verify my address against where they had sent the tools. Or it could be they were never actually sent. They could have issued an order to send the tools but the distribution center or wherever they have these tools dropped the ball. No idea, will see if they can look into it further and find out what happened. Made me wish I got plywood instead LOL.

The reason they replied now is Kevin mentioned he was going to sent a request to see what is happening with all the redemptions.
    They usually do have tracking numbers.

Greg

The reason they replied now is Kevin mentioned he was going to sent a request to see what is happening with all the redemptions.

They usually do have tracking numbers.

Hopefully Kevin’s email helped ,

Actually when Bosch shipped from the US and using UPS I was getting tracking numbers and information , now that they are shipping from Canada and using Purolator , I don’t get any sort of tracking info 🤷‍♂️

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

ctually when Bosch shipped from the US and using UPS I was getting tracking numbers and information , now that they are shipping from Canada and using Purolator , I don’t get any sort of tracking info

I did get UPS notifications through my MyChoice account on previous Bosch shipments, but never got notifications for these so I doubt the tools got mis-delivered, but either sent to someone else or never got sent.

ctually when Bosch shipped from the US and using UPS I was getting tracking numbers and information , now that they are shipping from Canada and using Purolator , I don’t get any sort of tracking info

I did get UPS notificationds through my MyChoice account on previous Bosch shipments, but never got notifications for these so I doubt the tools got mis-drlivered, but either sent to someone else or never got sent.

Yeah same here , I used to get information on my choice , but unfortunately now it just shows up , fortunate that I have a good relationship with the Purolator driver , he usually shows up later in the afternoon , and tries to hide it as good as can be ,
    I hope you have good luck getting your shipments delivered this time around , or at least get an order of plywood , especially since it’s gone up in value 🤭🤭🤭🤭👍

Sorry ,
    I wanted to tell you a carpenter joke , but wasn’t sure if it Woodwork lol 😂😆🤣

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I hope you get this sorted out. You waited so long and someone else got it!

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I hope you get this sorted out. You waited so long and someone else got it!

I am not sure someone else got it. They didn’t say “the tools were sent to you” they said “orders for the tools were sent and you should have received it by November 2020”. So I think possibly somewhere the orders were dropped or put on hold for some reason. Will advise when I find out more.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,301 through 1,320 (of 1,441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.065 seconds