dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 1,441 total)
  • Author
    Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Hopefully we can see more boxes being delivered instead of just talking about it LoL

OK… here’s one

So that’s a pic of the replacement unit Charles?

@sprokitz

That’s it, or that’s what showed up. Don’t know if it’s a “replacement” or the original that was located and directed correctly. It showed up a few days ago, just been too busy to un-box it. So, big kudos to Bosch customer service for a really quick resolution

Doobie

Hopefully we can see more boxes being delivered instead of just talking about it LoL

OK… here’s one

So that’s a pic of the replacement unit Charles?

@sprokitz

That’s it, or that’s what showed up. Don’t know if it’s a “replacement” or the original that was located and directed correctly. It showed up a few days ago, just been too busy to un-box it. So, big kudos to Bosch customer service for a really quick resolution

Glad it got resolved. My prod behind the scenes to them did some help I hope. Not sure if any. Just seemed too legit to ignore imo from my end otherwise without sending my concerns forward to them.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

OK… here’s one

Awesome Sprokitz. It really worked out faster than I thought it would.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Awesome and congrats! Super nice item to redeem for. Have fun making sawdust.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

OK… here’s one

Congrats! Glad you finally got your new Glide.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OK… here’s one

Congrats on getting the Glide, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats ! I am hoping to get that saw one day also.

redwood
    Pro

Did you have to ship the plywood back? Congrats, but we need the whole story.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Did you have to ship the plywood back? Congrats, but we need the whole story.

No. 1st email from Bosch was asking for pics. 2nd was they were looking into it checking at warehouse…would update me. 3rd simply said if I don’t respond they would consider it resolved. Saw just showed up, no shipping notice, no update. All in all it was a quick,painless, stress free resolution.

Now I’m dealing with HD. Not so stress free. Used a non-reloadable Visa card for an online purchase. It was soon to expire so I wanted to blow it off… use it or lose it. One item was back ordered, no problem, no hurry. 2 months later I get email, product no longer available will get refund. Ut-oh, card expired/dead. So I called and explained. They said they would mail a HD gift card to me. Never showed up. Checked at service desk last time I was there. They said I was never charged !!! YES, I was. I checked the balance on the card after that purchase and the few dollars that were left I put on my Amazon acct. Time for more phone calls

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Now I’m dealing with HD.

Sounds like a mess, the few times I have had to deal with HD about a problem it took a while to get it resolved. Glad the Bosch deal went down and free plywood too.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@Sprokitz geeze , hopefully you can get it all worked out , would be a shame to loose that card /balance. They definitely should honor it.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

don’t go to the service desk at a local store to try and resolve an online order issue, call the online number and deal with it there. The times I have had to deal with HD online order, even if the FUBAR happened at the actual store (order ready for pick up but they couldn’t find it, order picked up but incomplete or damaged etc…) the desk cannot help, they just call online with you right there and listen to the music while the wait happens, and by the time they get to talk to someone online they were always told to have the customer call them. So don’t waste time at the store to resolve an online order.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Exactly one month from ordering. I must say I am impressed. I got the part of the order that was in stock and available. Thanks BTP and Bosch!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    redwood
    Pro

Congrats Jim. That’s interesting about the timing. The box that I got a few weeks ago also came within a day of exactly a month from order date.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Exactly one month from ordering. I must say I am impressed. I got the part of the order that was in stock and available. Thanks BTP and Bosch!

Congratulations Jim , I’m sure those will see lots of work in the next few months 👍👊

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box Jim.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s quick.

I am still waiting for my early September and early November redemptions.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats Jim, enjoy your new tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats Jim! That’s your tools arrived. I am sure you will enjoy your new 12V tools.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

you will enjoy your new 12V tools.

Already enjoyed the driver today…lol. What a little beast. Nice to use. Great speed control on the trigger.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,281 through 1,300 (of 1,441 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.070 seconds