dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,289 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I made a request on 8/1. Haven’t heard squat.

This is too bad. I hope you hear something soon.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

REDEMPTIONS UPDATE from BOSCH

In regards to redemption requests made over the last few months that are unfulfilled but for which you have had your points removed, I just received this email reply to share with you all.

“We are experiencing 9-12 week shipping times for products due to COVID-19. If there was a redemption made this past summer, it is likely still en route. If the points have been deducted, the order has been placed. I will follow-up to ensure all orders have been made.”

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

<span class=”gdbbx-bbcode-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”></span>

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>REDEMPTIONS UPDATA from BOSCH

In regards to redemption requests made over the last few months that are unfulfilled but for which you have had your points removed, I just received this email reply to share with you all.

“We are experiencing 9-12 week shipping times for products due to COVID-19. If there was a redemption made this past summer, it is likely still en route. If the points have been deducted, the order has been placed. I will follow-up to ensure all orders have been made.”

Thanks for the update Kevin. It kinda sucks that there is 9 to 12 week shipping delay. But now we aleast know what is going on.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

<span class=”gdbbx-bbcode-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”></span>

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>REDEMPTIONS UPDATA from BOSCH

Thanks for the update Kevin. It kinda sucks that there is 9 to 12 week shipping delay. But now we aleast know what is going on.

Thanks for the update! Glad the still are shipping them out.

That’s good to know , thanks for the update ,

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Thanks much for the update, good to know.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>REDEMPTIONS UPDATE from BOSCH

Thanks for checking into this Doobie. Still not so sure it’s accurate as Warren has been waiting longer than 12 weeks.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

<strong class=”gdbbx-bbcode-bold”>REDEMPTIONS UPDATE from BOSCH

Thanks for checking into this Doobie. Still not so sure it’s accurate as Warren has been waiting longer than 12 weeks.

Let’s wait a bit and see what gets cleared up and go from there. I already offered to round up all requests pending for them and forward from my end, but was told it would be worked on from there.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thanks Doobie for following up. I guess I will send another email to them to make sure they got my earlier redemption requests.

redwood
    Pro

I’m assuming that if no points have been removed yet, those requests have not been processed or possibly even seen.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Just to clarify

Yesterday was 15 weeks since my redemption request.

The points came off a couple weeks later.

Thats the whole scoop.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I’m assuming that if no points have been removed yet, those requests have not been processed or possibly even seen.

I would assume so. My request was on sep 2, no point deduction yet.

Doobie

I hear ya guys. Let’s be a patient for a little longer. Let’s see what gets cleaned up on my behest to them from the email and immediate reply I received Monday, then we can maybe do a clean-up of any straggler redemptions that have not been handled whether they are ones that have had points removed or not to this juncture. I’ve told them I’m here to help straighten things out whichever way I can.

I know…. it’s outright ridiculous and frustrating. I didn’t realize til not long ago how this was happening to so many of you all. Thought we had turned the corner on this a few months ago with stuff I was privy to and told, but it’s obviously not the case.

Wish I could actually handle the redemptions myself at times for you guys, but that’s likely never ever gonna happen. It’s understandable as it’s a thing that has to be handled by Bosch employees internally. Sigh!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I hear ya guys. Let’s be a patient for a little longer. Let’s see what gets cleaned up on my behest to them from the email and immediate reply I received Monday, then we can maybe do a clean-up of any straggler redemptions that have not been handled whether they are ones that have had points removed or not to this juncture. I’ve told them I’m here to help straighten things out whichever way I can.

I know…. it’s outright ridiculous and frustrating. I didn’t realize til not long ago how this was happening to so many of you all. Thought we had turned the corner on this a few months ago with stuff I was privy to and told, but it’s obviously not the case.

Wish I could actually handle the redemptions myself at times for you guys, but that’s likely never ever gonna happen. It’s understandable as it’s a thing that has to be handled by Bosch employees internally. Sigh!

Has there been any word on the new changes that are suppose too be coming?

Greg

Doobie

No comment.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

No comment.

Ok!

Greg

redwood
    Pro

No comment.

Well that sounds like something has been heard, but you are sworn to secrecy.

Honestly, I can’t see any improvements coming. The site has languished for sometime now. There is really no compelling reason for Bosch to suddenly revamp the system for better. Other scenarios are much more likely.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well that sounds like something has been heard, but you are sworn to secrecy.

Yeah that’s what I was thinking.

Honestly, I can’t see any improvements coming. The site has languished for sometime now. There is really no compelling reason for Bosch to suddenly revamp the system for better. Other scenarios are much more likely.

You could be right time will tell.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I got some points deducted today, so I think something is happening. I may have a box coming in 12 weeks, just in time for valentine’s day! Hooray!

redwood
    Pro

I got some points deducted today, so I think something is happening. I may have a box coming in 12 weeks, just in time for valentine’s day! Hooray!

Dang, you got my hopes up. No points deducted for me yet.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,289 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.132 seconds