dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,289 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Last box that was received was in late July, does that sound about right.

Probably. I had one request one in August and one in September with no reply. I just assume it’s COVID related.

Sounds about right ,
    Might be one other member that received it slightly later

@Sorpa
    might have gotten his glide miter saw slightly later

It’s definitely not as active as it used to be , I assume that’s why the distance between boxes as well 🤷‍♂️

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sounds about right ,

Might be one other member that received it slightly later

@Sorpa
    might have gotten his glide miter saw slightly later

It’s definitely not as active as it used to be , I assume that’s why the distance between boxes as well 🤷‍♂️

I would agree Sorpa might have been last one that know. I think it was around August.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Do you have one pending Mark?

@Redwood

redwood
    Pro

I just sent in a request for the cordless jig saw, for my son. No rush really.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I just sent in a request for the cordless jig saw, for my son. No rush really.

Good thing your not in a rush redwood. Sent a request in on 9/13 and a follow up last week still no reply.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I am waiting for an acknowledgment from 2 1/2 months ago. I send a reminder a month ago and still no response.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I got my miter saw on August the 12th.
    After more than 3 months of waiting.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Today marks 3 months since I placed the order for a grinder. Points came off a few weeks after, but never a response.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s about normal now. Listen guys the items are no longer in the warehouse sitting on a shelf waiting to be shipped. When your order goes in the BTP team needs to check with the division responsible for the tool and see if they have a “promotional” tool available. If so then they need to get it shipped to the company that BTP uses to ship to us. That is the slowdown. It takes time, shipping is not moving as fast as before. If the points have been deducted the item is on its way.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That’s about normal now. Listen guys the items are no longer in the warehouse sitting on a shelf waiting to be shipped. When your order goes in the BTP team needs to check with the division responsible for the tool and see if they have a “promotional” tool available. If so then they need to get it shipped to the company that BTP uses to ship to us. That is the slowdown. It takes time, shipping is not moving as fast as before. If the points have been deducted the item is on its way.

I wonder if this is the same for us members here Canada?

Greg

True , I know that they were shipped from I believe somewhere in Ontario 🤷‍♂️ this was due to the shipping lithium batteries and the extra cost for shipping and customs and duties.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

True , I know that they were shipped from I believe somewhere in Ontario 🤷‍♂️ this was due to the shipping lithium batteries and the extra cost for shipping and customs and duties.

I believe stuff gets shipped out of Mississauga for members from Canada.

Greg

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

This might be true. I cant say, But Warren said he had points removed over two months ago. And still no tool.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I sent in a request for a RH228VC rotary hammer on Sep 2, so far no news and no point reduction.

I also sent in a question to see if the GTS1031 portable table saw is still available for redemption on 8/17 so reply, not surprising, my guess is it’s no longer available.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

This might be true. I cant say, But Warren said he had points removed over two months ago. And still no tool.

Points were removed a week after my request.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

It has been my experience that once points are removed they have confirmed the availability and you will get the tool, it is shipping that is the holdup.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I made a request on 8/1. Haven’t heard squat.

I made a request on 8/1. Haven’t heard squat.

Well hopefully you hear something soon , or even receive what you ordered.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It has been my experience that once points are removed they have confirmed the availability and you will get the tool, it is shipping that is the holdup.

This too has happen to me in the past.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,289 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.050 seconds