dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 1,121 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

I would have to say back when the site seemed to be more closely monitored, the redemptions were in the 4 to 6 week time frame. I have had a couple come immediately, but most were in that range.

In my opinion, if you need it right away, buy it, If it is more of a want than a need, order it.

Agree with your take on this, great point.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

At the time the 4.5″ was $99 and the 5″ was $130. I can buy a 5″ guard for $9.95. So I bought a 4.5″ plus a 5″ guard instead, came out to $109 for the grinder and two guards. I haven’t used it much because the battery doesn’t last long enough unless I am doing quick one off type grinding or cutting.

After your post I thought about doing the same thing; just buy an extra guard.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a box , thank you Bosch and all the people behind BTP , I’m stoked , I should have bought the bit I was looking at at HD , guess I’ll be bit shopping next week 😊
    Thanks again Bosch

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I got a box , thank you Bosch and all the people behind BTP , I’m stoked , I should have bought the bit I was looking at at HD , guess I’ll be bit shopping next week 😊

Thanks again Bosch

Congrats Brian! That sure is a nice box to get. Look forward to hearing how you like it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That’s awesome Brian! Nothing like a shinny new tool. Congrats!

redwood
    Pro

I’m going to assume that this model can be used as a small demo hammer and tamper, as well. I have a much older Bosch Roto hammer, that works like that. Now a days, I use it more to dig holes with a spade bit, then to drill with it.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

Thanks again Bosch

Congratz Brian! One of my favorite past redemptions. It was actually my first one five years ago.

I’m going to assume that this model can be used as a small demo hammer and tamper, as well.

Yes it can. It’s not as heavy as dedicated larger demo hammers too. Does a good job breaking up rocks in pier digs or small trenching jobs too. Only failed me once on a large gneiss in a hole dig that forced me to dig a foot over. I discovered that day how gneiss is harder than granite killing a bit in the process trying.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I got a box today also. My laser arrived after I went to work. I want thank BTP and Bosch Tools for another awesome tool.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a box today also. My laser arrived after I went to work. I want thank BTP and Bosch Tools for another awesome tool.

Congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box. You’ll have to let everyone know how well it works.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

That guys , definitely looking forward to using it

Congratulations Greg , that looks like the one I bought a few years ago , it’s a very good little laser , I’m going to be using it in the next few days , looking forward to hearing what you think about it , the bracket is pretty cool to , great for hanging off the ladder or I’ve used it clamped to a door also , but mainly use it with the little Bosch tripod I also bought. Great little combo

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Congrats on the box. You’ll have to let everyone know how well it works.

Congratulations Greg , that looks like the one I bought a few years ago , it’s a very good little laser , I’m going to be using it in the next few days , looking forward to hearing what you think about it , the bracket is pretty cool to , great for hanging off the ladder or I’ve used it clamped to a door also , but mainly use it with the little Bosch tripod I also bought. Great little combo

Thanks guys! I look forward to using at the new place. I thought the mount was pretty cool also. I do have little tripod I will use with it.

Greg

Doobie

Congratz on the box Greg. I have the older version of that one, I’m thinking. Bosch makes decent lasers. I have a bunch of them.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congratz on the box Greg. I have the older version of that one, I’m thinking. Bosch makes decent lasers. I have a bunch of them.

Thanks Kevin! That is good to hear Bosch makes decent lasers. I have 3 now.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats Greg. I had that one when I was working. after a while the vertical like quit working for some reason.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Great little lasers good for hanging shelves etc…

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Congrats on the box, I have the older model also and it has been a great tool to have in the bag. Really helped with laying out the flooring when we installed it.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats Greg. I had that one when I was working. after a while the vertical like quit working for some reason.

Thanks Ron! That is too bad the vertical line quit working on your laser. I hope I don’t have this problem.

Greg

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I have the older model I snagged at Lowes on clearance a few years back. Definately a handy little tool to have.

redwood
    Pro

Last box that was received was in late July, does that sound about right.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1,081 through 1,100 (of 1,121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.961 seconds