dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,121 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Added to my l-boxx collection with 2 l-boxx 2’s and 1 l-boxx-3 (purchased). The next thing now is an l-dolly.

Right on Lon!

Enjoy!

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Added to my l-boxx collection with 2 l-boxx 2’s and 1 l-boxx-3 (purchased). The next thing now is an l-dolly.

Congrats! They will come pretty handy. Enjoy!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Congrats on the new tools, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Very nice, storage solutions are always a good thing.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The next thing now is an l-dolly.

The L-Dolly is very nice, you will definitely like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The next thing now is an l-dolly.

The L-Dolly is very nice, you will definitely like it.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind getting one of those eventually. Looks like a decent dolly

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

BINGO Big thank you to the BTP Team yesterday I received my 12″ Glide. I am extremely happy to say the least. Again Thank you to al at BTP that made this happen.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

BINGO Big thank you to the BTP Team yesterday I received my 12″ Glide. I am extremely happy to say the least. Again Thank you to al at BTP that made this happen.

Congrats on the box Bill. I think you’ll enjoy that saw. I know I do.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Congratulations Bill , that is a great redemption , I have one also , and love it , very smooth and precise , typical Bosch quality product 👍
    Looking forward to hearing back from you after you get to set it up.

Doobie

Congratz Bill. 👍

How long did it take to process your request, ballpark?

Do you have a stand for it?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats Bill. You will enjoy the the Glide. I really like mine. Nice to hear someone received redemption.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

With all your posting Bill, I wondered what you might be looking at. Now I know. Nice tool! Make some sawdust.

I received my 12″ Glide.

Awesome saw. I have one. You’re going to love it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Congrats on the box, that saw is sweet!

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

6 weeks Kevin. I sent 2 emails as a followup and after the second email the following day the points were deducted. I think the delay may be due to the fact that they no longer have the items in a warehouse. If a request comes in they then contact the division responsible for the item to see if one is available for promotional purposes. If it is then it gets shipped to the fulfillment center, then to us. All of that takes time. Usually in the past if you send a follow-up email in a couple weeks and if item is not available they’ll tell you. At least that is how it has been working for me.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

6 weeks Kevin. I sent 2 emails as a followup and after the second email the following day the points were deducted. I think the delay may be due to the fact that they no longer have the items in a warehouse. If a request comes in they then contact the division responsible for the item to see if one is available for promotional purposes. If it is then it gets shipped to the fulfillment center, then to us. All of that takes time. Usually in the past if you send a follow-up email in a couple weeks and if item is not available they’ll tell you. At least that is how it has been working for me.

Wow sounds slightly complicated compared to say what they did previously ,
    Well at least you received it Bill ,
    That sounds like it goes threw plenty of steps to get to us
    Thanks for the info , and thank the people who take care of us at BTP

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

This will probably be my next redemption. I had 2 12″ boxes stolen in the last couple years off jobs, I still have 2 but it never seems like we have one where we need it and keep running to another job to grab one.

I may look at the 10″ to save weight however. It is not all that often we really need the capacity of the 12″ and it would be nice to save the weight since the saw will not be permanently set in one location.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

It should never take two follow up emails to get a response from anyone. How long does it take to respond to an email?

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It should never take two follow up emails to get a response from anyone. How long does it take to respond to an email?

I don’t think it is that it takes “long” to respond to an email, I think it is more along the line of they do not respond and they just process your redemption without responding.

In addition, they process it when they can get to it since this is low priority. I suspect may be weekly, or twice a month someone reads those emails and do what they can with limited time.

Last year I sent one request in for a saw, and no news for six weeks, I end up buying another saw since I don’t know if the saw I requested was “in the process” or not, so I sent in a “never mind my last redemption, please cancel”…and two weeks later, I got the saw in the mail. So it’s wasted points. My guess is whoever read my email of redemption, processed the redemption, and my never mind email was not read for another month by then it’s too late. So do not assume your successive emails will be read by the same person, in one sitting, or else you will have an idle saw sitting idle collecting dust.

Also do not just “ask” about a tool, either in the form of asking “how many points for this” or “I see this tool available, but is that one which is very similar available for redemption?” because they may misread the email and send the tool you didn’t intend to redeem. Which was what I did and I got a tool I haven’t decided I really want but was just curious about.

It could also be on back order. I suspect the staff that process the request may not know. May be they send a request to another department to ask for a tool to be sent, but it’s on back order or out of inventory and you don’t know and perhaps neither do they.

You need to make everything as simple and straight forward as possible. If it’s a tool you need now or shortly it probably won’t work out.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I would have to say back when the site seemed to be more closely monitored, the redemptions were in the 4 to 6 week time frame. I have had a couple come immediately, but most were in that range.

In my opinion, if you need it right away, buy it, If it is more of a want than a need, order it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.045 seconds