dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,043 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I think this unit was maybe used frankly. I don’t recall past units arriving with the hose already attached. I think this unit has at least been out of its box before being shipped. All sorts of little indicators are evident.

Congrats on your new vac. That is too bad about the hose being crushed.

Congrats @smallerstick on your new Colt. Sounds Bosch has made some good improvements to the Colt.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I received another box from BTP’s sister site the Pro Insiders today. Looking forward to trying out this little 18v vacuum.
    Thanks Bosch.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

redwood
    Pro

I have that Vac Ron, I love it.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

Doobie

I received another box from BTP’s sister site the Pro Insiders today. Looking forward to trying out this little 18v vacuum.

Thanks Bosch.

Just used mine a few days ago to deal with a water mess in the kitchen.

Congrats Ron!

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Thanks Bosch.

I also have that Vac. We rarely take the corded HEPPA vac out of the shop anymore except for a real large job. I have been really pleased with it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thanks Bosch.

Congrats on your new tool Ron, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks all. I’m liking it so far.

Anyone notice this ones not broken yet? We are over 1007 with this post. I wonder if the recent site fixes have fixed that problem???

Ron

Thanks Bosch.

Congratulations Ron , that is one of the best things I’ve bought from Bosch , I love it , of course there are little issues , but in general it’s a great little vac , and it’s a piece of cake cleaning up the filter and canister.

Ah true , never even noticed , thanks for pointing it out

Doobie

Thanks all. I’m liking it so far.

Anyone notice this ones not broken yet? We are over 1007 with this post. I wonder if the recent site fixes have fixed that problem???

I’m wondering that as well Ron. Maybe the 1K post curse is gone? Somehow I’m not convinced.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That would be great.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thanks Bosch.

Congrats Ron! Look forward hearing how you like it. This vac has been on my list to buy.

Greg

Doobie

I’m wondering that same thing. Let’s see how this goes.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 60s and sunny, great we need to dry out from all the rain.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC temps in the low 60s and sunny, great we need to dry out from all the rain.

Did that come in a box 🤭🤭 sorry couldn’t resist I had to beat JDO I’m sure with his quick wit he would have said something better than me lol

Thanks Bosch.

I have not seen that vacuum before. Congrats and let us know what you think.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks Bosch.

I have not seen that vacuum before. Congrats and let us know what you think.

I like it Lon. Has done well the couple times I’ve used it so far. Battery life short. But I expected that. Kinda like a blower. Takes lots of power.

Ron

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats Ron ! Did you win or buy this?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats Ron ! Did you win or buy this?

Got it from Bosch’s site The Pro Insiders.

Ron

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I received my box yesterday from BTP. I would like to thank Bosch & BTP for these new tools.

Greg

I received my box yesterday from BTP. I would like to thank Bosch & BTP for these new tools.

Nice , congrats you will like that little jigsaw. Nice haul , that little laser looks good.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,043 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.598 seconds