dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

My lbox-3 came in today! It seems to be the newer design. I like latches better.

Doobie

My lbox-3 came in today! It seems to be the newer design. I like latches better.

That would be the newer style. I have one as well. The unclasping is slightly easier, but that’s about it. Still prefer my Tanos/Systainers.

Congrats , looking forward to hearing what you think about the new compared to the older style if you have any of them.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Congrats , looking forward to hearing what you think about the new compared to the older style if you have any of them.

I’ve got a few of the older style. The clasps is really the only noticable difference aside from the slight cosmetic changes. Atleast for now I won’t need to think twice about what’s in this one since it’s different.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Ooh, looks nice! I don’t need any new boxes right now, but I sure like the look of the new style. Congrats on your box!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats! I like the look of the new design. I have yet to get a L Boxx!

Greg

I’ve got a few of the older style. The clasps is really the only noticable difference aside from the slight cosmetic changes. Atleast for now I won’t need to think twice about what’s in this one since it’s different.

That makes sense , I’ve seen and heard people label them , I just used a sharpie to label mine.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Last weekend I placed an order with my points for some Starlock Blades and accessories. Monday I received an email telling me I was all set and then last night the box arrived. Thank you to the BTP team for the fast turn around on my order. Much appreciated.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Last weekend I placed an order with my points for some Starlock Blades and accessories. Monday I received an email telling me I was all set and then last night the box arrived. Thank you to the BTP team for the fast turn around on my order. Much appreciated.

Congrats on the box Bill.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on your blades Bill . I was going to get the starlock tool until I priced the blades.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on your blades Bill . I was going to get the starlock tool until I priced the blades.

That was the reason I have stayed away. Well that and no place near me that sells the blades.

Ron

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Congrats on getting a box. That was really quick.

Greg

Thank you BTP!! The PS60BN 12V Lithium-Ion Pocket Reciprocating saw arrived yesterday that I ordered roughly a week ago. Very quick response. I greatly appreciate the Bosch generosity.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Thank you BTP!! The PS60BN 12V Lithium-Ion Pocket Reciprocating saw arrived yesterday that I ordered roughly a week ago. Very quick response. I greatly appreciate the Bosch generosity.

Congrats on getting a box. I look forward hearing on well you like that little recip saw. It has been a tool that has been on my want list for awhile now.

Greg

Congrats on the box.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats on the box. I sure hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine. It’s such a great little tool to have in the shop. I used mine last week for some light metal cutting. Handled it like a champ.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box Lon.

Ron

Congrats Lon , I’m sure you will get great use out of that little saw. Looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Thank you BTP!! The PS60BN 12V Lithium-Ion Pocket Reciprocating saw arrived

Congrats on your box PI Woodworker. That is a nice saw, I have one and really like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on the box Lon.

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.818 seconds