dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 927 total)
  • Author

I got a box unexpectedly – it was a miscommunication, but I get to keep it!

Thanks so much Be The Pro!

Congrats Charlie , they look like a very nice sawzal
    I received two table saw from BTP , I just sent one back , but a giveaway is a nice gesture of paying it forward for sure.

That’s awesome. Congratulations. It’s great to see someone having a bit of good luck.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

Wow lucky you. I guess a congrats are in order.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Package came in this week, however I was sent the 3D insisted of the lbox-3 I had requested. I never realized they didn’t come with the inserts.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got another box – this one is from the Bosch Tool Testers Program. I received the new GDX18V-1800 and a Core 4.0 battery. So far it looks like a pretty sweet tool. It’s really short in the head and the grip feels really nice. I’ll have to report back about how the new light placement works (I’ve never liked lights at the base of the handle, but maybe it’ll be ok) It didn’t come with the Blue Tooth chip, so I won’t be reviewing that, but it did come with a few 2” bits – which is nicer than the old standard of just one.

Charlie

Instagram

Package came in this week, however I was sent the 3D insisted of the lbox-3 I had requested. I never realized they didn’t come with the inserts.

Congrats , to bad about the wrong box , will you still be able to use it.

@cmeyer25 congrats Charlie
    Nice to hear that they are still sending out tools for testers
    Looks like a great little impact , looking forward to hearing what you think between both models now.

@wbembrid congrats on the mini band saw
    Looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

My new portable band saw arrived 🙂 I went with the corded as this is not something I expect to use every week and I did want the extra layer of battery change level to add in to the equation.

Will

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

My new portable band saw arrived 🙂 I went with the corded as this is not something I expect to use every week and I did want the extra layer of battery change level to add in to the equation.

That’s awesome! Congrats 🙂

Going corded vs not has to make sense for what you intend to use it for. Was it fewer points to go for the corded model too?

Charlie

Instagram

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats @wbembrid . Nothing wrong with a cord.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

@wbembrid Great tool, I’m sure you will get a lot of use from that.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

@boschmanbrian I’ll still be able to find a use for it, however now I’ll have to get my hands on some inserts.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@boschmanbrian me too! This is only my second tool review I’ve been offered, but twice a year isn’t bad!

Charlie

Instagram

@boschmanbrian I’ll still be able to find a use for it, however now I’ll have to get my hands on some inserts.

I’m sure you will put it to good use. I know I have a bosch supplier here , I think the open drawer was around 24 dollars.
    I’m still going to pick up a 3D eventually.

@cmeyer25 thanks Charlie , I’m sure it’s going to be a great comparison. You did great on the first one 👍

Doobie

My new portable band saw arrived I went with the corded as this is not something I expect to use every week and I did want the extra layer of battery change level to add in to the equation.

I’ve thought about redeeming for it many times, but can’t see a real need for the bigger one versus the 18V model I have which I’ve only used once since I bought it a year ago.

Congratz. Hope it serves you well.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

This has been my week! I got my box from BTP today – my first ever worm drive saw!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

This has been my week! I got my box from BTP today – my first ever worm drive saw!

That’s great Charlie. Let us know how you like it. I’ve never spent enough time using one to get one myself.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s great Charlie. Let us know how you like it. I’ve never spent enough time using one to get one myself.

I’ve done a fair bit of cutting stair stringers and demolition this summer and at the very beginning I was helping tear off a roof and tried to do it with my CCS180- the roofers laughed and let me borrow their DeWalt worm drive and it just ate through everything! So I’ve wanted to get a more powerful saw since and I’m excited to see how this baby handles 🙂 I’ve got a few stair stringers to make next week, so that’ll be perfect timing!

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I’ve done a fair bit of cutting stair stringers and demolition this summer and at the very beginning I was helping tear off a roof and tried to do it with my CCS180- the roofers laughed and let me borrow their DeWalt worm drive and it just ate through everything! So I’ve wanted to get a more powerful saw since and I’m excited to see how this baby handles. I’ve got a few stair stringers to make next week, so that’ll be perfect timing!

Now you’re making me think I want one. Doh!

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is a nice saw. Congrats on your new tool Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the box Charlie.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 881 through 900 (of 927 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.745 seconds