dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    redwood
    Pro

I also have that variable angle 12V driver that Bosch makes. I’m not sure if it’s on the list or not, but it is great to have.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Nice Peter. I really like those small 12V drills and impacts from Bosch. I almost never use my 18V tools any longer.

I agree, Mark, I have a ccs180, a hammer drill and an 18v jiggy. Those are for the tough jobs; the 12v tools get the bulk of use in my shop, too. My little 12v recip and the 12v jiggy are also really handy to have. Sometimes brute force is not the answer.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wohoooo. I got a box
    Thank you BTP Brittany and all the rest of the people behind the scenes.

Congrats on your new saw, Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Big thanks to Bosch and the BTP crew. This PS42 will be put to work right away. Can’t wait to give it a road test, batteries are charging as we speak.

Congratulations! That impact is probably one of my most used tools – it’s a great little tool, with plenty of power in a nice compact size.

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Big thanks to Bosch and the BTP crew. This PS42 will be put to work right away. Can’t wait to give it a road test, batteries are charging as we speak.

Congratulations! That impact is probably one of my most used tools – it’s a great little tool, with plenty of power in a nice compact size.

Glad to hear that, Charlie, I’m really looking forward to using it.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

I like my PS41s a lot. Nice and compact and surprisingly more powerful than 12V tools from just a decade or more ago. I should get a PS42 at some point as well, but no huge need to upgrade.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I like my PS41s a lot. Nice and compact and surprisingly more powerful than 12V tools from just a decade or more ago. I should get a PS42 at some point as well, but no huge need to upgrade.

I have a PS41 as well I too really like it alot. I find myself reaching for it all the time. I may have look at upgrading sometime.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I submitted a new request for a CSW41 worm drive circular saw and already heard back that they’ll be sending it out soon!

Charlie

Instagram

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I put in a request for the router kit, always heard good things about it

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I submitted a new request for a CSW41 worm drive circular saw and already heard back that they’ll be sending it out soon!

That’s a great saw, I’ve thought about redeeming for one myself. I’m sure you’ll love it.

Wohoooo I got a box
    Thanks BTP and Brittany
    It showed up today , I think I have the best Purolator driver , he’s great , we lost power this morning around 11:30
    He was knocking on the door , and my mil answered , he even put it inside my garage ,
    I love that guy 👊👍
    I didn’t have time to check it out , I was busy getting the fireplace going and picked up supper and placing all the Bosch lights. I’ll get it done tomorrow

Doobie

Wohoooo I got a box

Congratz Brian. I think you’ll really like it. I was thinking of maybe getting a second one to replace another mobile stand myself for an older saw.

The assembly is pretty easy. Just the part near the end where you need to affix the cross rail that supports the saw to the frame. It’s tricky getting the screws on. You’ll see what I mean when you get there.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Wohoooo I got a box
    Thanks BTP and Brittany
    It showed up today , I think I have the best Purolator driver , he’s great , we lost power this morning around 11:30
    He was knocking on the door , and my mil answered , he even put it inside my garage ,
    I love that guy 👊👍
    I didn’t have time to check it out , I was busy getting the fireplace going and picked up supper and placing all the Bosch lights. I’ll get it done tomorrow

Congrats Brian. Nice see your stand has arrived. Sounds like your Purolator driver is a great guy. That was nice of him to put the stand garage for you.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Wohoooo I got a box
    Thanks BTP and Brittany
    I love that guy 👊👍

Nice Brian! Congrats! Those gravity rise stands are SO NICE!

Charlie

Instagram

Wohoooo I got a box
    Thanks BTP and Brittany
    I love that guy 👊👍

Nice. Good to see something went right during the day.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Wohoooo I got a box
    Thanks BTP and Brittany
    I love that guy

Great redemption. Congrats and good to see that points redemption is working.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wohoooo I got a box

Congrats on your new tool, enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Wohoooo I got a box

Congrats on the box Brian. Nice to see one shipped. It’s been a while.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Congrats on the box Brian ! That should come in very handy !

Thanks guys , definitely going to get it set up later today , right now my saw is sitting on top of the table saw , not the best place LoL
    I’m looking forward to seeing more of you guys get boxes 👍

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.826 seconds