dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

It’s not the L-Rack that was originally on the list with two drawers and one compartment, but I’m still excited to fill it up with all the little things I need to grab quickly!

That looks nice and handy. What was the point cost for that?

I’m curious as well @cmeyer25.

It was listed at 86K. For the old one, and I’m assuming that’s what they took for this one too. I can’t tell because I don’t remember what my total was before they took my points and it’s not listed in my history. But that seems about right.

The other day after I noticed my points were taken off. I checked my points history to see if the right amount was taken off. I couldn’t see where where it was posted in my points history.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I couldn’t see where where it was posted in my points history.

The last 2 redemptions where they took my points did not show up in Points History.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Doobie

The last 2 redemptions where they took my points did not show up in Points History.

Mine either for all my redemptions since over a year ago. They just don’t bother since Jim left as far as I can tell.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Mine either for all my redemptions since over a year ago. They just don’t bother since Jim left as far as I can tell.

That’s what I’ve noticed too. I think there may have been one instance where the points deduction was actually recorded, but that’s it.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Really this interesting.

Wow really!
    All my I redemption’s have showed up in the history except this last one.

That’s what I’ve noticed too. I think there may have been one instance where the points deduction was actually recorded, but that’s it.

That is really strange.

Greg

I got my box! Within a box within a box, lol!

It’s not the L-Rack that was originally on the list with two drawers and one compartment, but I’m still excited to fill it up with all the little things I need to grab quickly!

Thanks so much BTP and Bosch!

Hey Charlie , I was just wondering if that rack has the top box with all the bins inside like the video on the L rack , if that’s what you were referring to
    Or is it just the empty case now ?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Hey Charlie , I was just wondering if that rack has the top box with all the bins inside like the video on the L rack , if that’s what you were referring to

I don’t think they ever came with the sorting bins – those come separately, and I think I may need to get some, lol.

What I had originally wanted was the L-boxx3D
    https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/tool-and-accessory-storage-l-boxx-3d-46570-p/ It was shown on the prize list with two drawers that came with it, but now it’s not on the list anymore.

Charlie

Instagram

I don’t think they ever came with the sorting bins – those come separately, and I think I may need to get some, lol.

https://www.boschtools.com/us/en/boschtools-ocs/tool-and-accessory-storage-l-boxx-3d-46570-p/ It was shown on the prize list with two drawers that came with it, but now it’s not on the list anymore.

Actually I ordered the smaller cases by 3 with the bins included

I don’t think that the l box 3D ever came with the drawers. That’s still one box I want the 3D

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I don’t think that the l box 3D ever came with the drawers. That’s still one box I want the 3D

I didn’t realize they came like that – that’s good to know 🙂

I was looking at the options available on the list as well as on the Bosch website and couldn’t figure out – there seems to be a few different options on the list but they’re not linked to anything and on the site I can only find one type of organization set. Are there more options, and if so, what are they?

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I don’t think that the l box 3D ever came with the drawers.

That’s what I assumed. Thought they were two seperate things you had to order.

I didn’t realize they came like that – that’s good to know 🙂

I was looking at the options available on the list as well as on the Bosch website and couldn’t figure out – there seems to be a few different options on the list but they’re not linked to anything and on the site I can only find one type of organization set. Are there more options, and if so, what are they?

Yeah apparently we have to order those drawers in the package of 3.
    I ordered the smaller set I also wanted the bigger set.

I think it still states on the list must be ordered by 3 🤔☺️, not 100 percent sure.

Doobie

I’m still confused about the L-Rack and drawer ordering. Never understood what was meant about ordering 3 drawers at a time minimum. How does this all get requested properly?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’m still confused about the L-Rack and drawer ordering. Never understood what was meant about ordering 3 drawers at a time minimum. How does this all get requested properly?

Ive had similar questions. Like, is the point value listed for 3 then, or is that for one, and you have to have 3x that in order to place a request? I would hope not, but it is worded oddly.

Charlie

Instagram

Ive had similar questions. Like, is the point value listed for 3 then, or is that for one, and you have to have 3x that in order to place a request? I would hope not, but it is worded oddly.

I believe if it says 11 thousand for a small box you have to x that by 3 so it’s gonna be 33 thous

I’m looking forward to seeing my miter saw arrive 🧐😥🤞

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I believe if it says 11 thousand for a small box you have to x that by 3 so it’s gonna be 33 thous

I thought that’s the way it was when I looked at them.
    Saw should be arriving soon Brian. Did you get a email from them with a invoice?

Greg

Saw should be arriving soon Brian. Did you get a email from them with a invoice?

No nothing yet Greg , but I don’t believe I’ve received anything last time for the table saw.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

No nothing yet Greg , but I don’t believe I’ve received anything last time for the table saw.

I think it is something new as I know Kevin & Jim receive a email. I just checked it wasn’t a invoice. It was PDF of the order confirmation for the Glide miter saw.

Greg

I think it is something new as I know Kevin & Jim receive a email. I just checked it wasn’t a invoice. It was PDF of the order confirmation for the Glide miter saw.

Ah okay thanks Greg , not a big deal , I’m sure it will get here eventually.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Ah okay thanks Greg , not a big deal , I’m sure it will get here eventually.

Your welcome Brian! I am sure your right. It will get to you soon enough.

Greg

Doobie

That’s exactly the PDF type attachment to the email I received also.

Viewing 20 posts - 801 through 820 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.027 seconds