dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,602 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got a box!

In less than a week from sending the email I got my forstner bit set. I am overjoyed. Thanks Bosch and BTP!

Did you hear back from BTP before you got them?

Congrats!

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JDO congrats on your box, enjoy your new tools.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I got a box!
    In less than a week from sending the email I got my forstner bit set. I am overjoyed. Thanks Bosch and BTP!

Great redemption and awesome on the timing. Although labeled Bosch, I believe they are made by Freud (which Bosch owns). I have a Bosch set and Freud set and they are exactly the same. Definitely high quality. Congrats.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I got a box!

Congrats on the box.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got a box!

Congrats on the box!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I got a box!

That’s great Jim. Congratulations on your box.

I got a box!

Congratulations Jim nice choice , looking forward to hearing what you think about them.

Doobie

I got a box!

Congratz Jim. I think you just broke the post-Jim era record for quick redemption turnaround time. Double Congratz!

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I got a box!

congrats on your box JDO

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I got a box!

Congrats!

No. I didn’t hear from them at all.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I got a box!

Congrats!

Sometimes no news is good news. Congrats on your redemption Jim

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got a box!

Congrats!

That’s interesting. Well, maybe I’ll get my request without hearing from them either then…

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I hope what seems to be quicker turnaround times of late still prevails come near the end of June when I go to request my 4100 TS. I would be quite in need of it by then or shortly thereafter.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I hope what seems to be quicker turnaround times of late still prevails come near the end of June when I go to request my 4100 TS. I would be quite in need of it by then or shortly thereafter.

That sure would be nice! I hoping to put in a request for 10 inch Glide around the same time.
    I really not need right away. But it sure would be nice to have it within a couple of weeks. I do plan on building a fence sometime this summer.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That sure would be nice! I hoping to put in a request for 10 inch Glide around the same time.
    I really not need right away. But it sure would be nice to have it within a couple of weeks. I do plan on building a fence sometime this summer.

That’s exciting! I absolutely love my 10” glide.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It is pretty exciting. I sure I would will love it too. It will be so nice to have a better mitre saw.

Greg

Doobie

It is pretty exciting. I sure I would will love it too. It will be so nice to have a better mitre saw.

What are you using now Greg?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I have a 10 inch Mastercraft slider. I guess I have had for 10 years now.

Greg

Doobie

What is it you dislike about it Greg?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

What is it you dislike about it Greg?

I struggle to get good mites when making picture frames.

Greg

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,602 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.990 seconds