dcsimg

V-20 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,602 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I didn’t realize it was the impact wrench either – I just saw the box and assumed it was the ps42. What are you planning on using it for Alex?

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Thanks everyone…This tool was on my list for the longest and I finally got it haha. it will put to great use.

Do you see yourself using it a lot? That’s my hesitation in getting it especially that I have half inch drivers/impacts and associated sockets now which are typically the applications where I’d want a powered driver rather for 3/8ths stuff. Still, I may get one at some point nonetheless.

in the past when I worked on my cars etc I discovered that it would have been useful to have a small impact wrench due do space. the 1/2″ wrench was sometimes a bit too big. So my 12V family grew 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I didn’t realize it was the impact wrench either – I just saw the box and assumed it was the ps42. What are you planning on using it for Alex?

pretty much automotive, in the shop, and I’ll take it with me to the job where I was use the m12 3/8 ratchet. So I will see how this one performs.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

pretty much automotive, in the shop, and I’ll take it with me to the job where I was use the m12 3/8 ratchet. So I will see how this one performs.

The 12V impact is a great tool, will do all but the toughest of jobs.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Thanks everyone…This tool was on my list for the longest and I finally got it haha. it will put to great use.

Do you see yourself using it a lot? That’s my hesitation in getting it especially that I have half inch drivers/impacts and associated sockets now which are typically the applications where I’d want a powered driver rather for 3/8ths stuff. Still, I may get one at some point nonetheless.

in the past when I worked on my cars etc I discovered that it would have been useful to have a small impact wrench due do space. the 1/2″ wrench was sometimes a bit too big. So my 12V family grew

That makes sense. I hope it works well for you!

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

2nd and last package arrived

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

and another really nice one, too. Congrats

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

and another really nice one, too. Congrats

Thanks…finally I have a self-leveling rotary laser. I have a manual leveling rotary laser where the vial is in a bad shape.

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Congrats on the second half.

Doobie

Congratz Alex. That is a sweet set. I would almost redeem for a second one myself I like it so much but I don’t think it would get that much use.

Lemme know what you think about the narrow beam for outdoor use without the receiver. I was impressed with how far I could detect the beam in that mode.

Doobie

in the past when I worked on my cars etc I discovered that it would have been useful to have a small impact wrench due do space. the 1/2″ wrench was sometimes a bit too big. So my 12V family grew 😀

I don’t even vacuum my car myself any longer never mind fixing it. Just not a car guy. I especially hated vacuuming the inside of cars. Just a PITA and you can never get it as clean as you’d like it seems while trying to be a contortionist in doing so.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

Congratz Alex. That is a sweet set. I would almost redeem for a second one myself I like it so much but I don’t think it would get that much use.

Lemme know what you think about the narrow beam for outdoor use without the receiver. I was impressed with how far I could detect the beam in that mode.

I won’t use it without the receiver. It will be pretty much used for grading, installing leach lines and pipe, trenching and for that I need the grade rod and receiver. I actually would like to have the new new rotary laser, but I doubt they will get added to list, so the 300 will do it. free is free

Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on your 2nd package. Enjoy!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I won’t use it without the receiver. It will be pretty much used for grading, installing leach lines and pipe, trenching and for that I need the grade rod and receiver. I actually would like to have the new new rotary laser, but I doubt they will get added to list, so the 300 will do it. free is free

I get where you’ll mostly use it now. But if you ever just need a straight line projected on a wall or post outside, I found up to at least 30 feet in bright sun, further on an overcast day, you can quite easily see the 15 degree narrow range setting line it projects. It’s a nice and useful unique feature this rotary has and it’s been quite handy for me at times rather than having to use the rod and receiver.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

The 12V impact is a great tool, will do all but the toughest of jobs.

I find this is true too. I use my Ridgid 3/8ths ratchet on the cars all the time. I love that tool.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I find this is true too. I use my Ridgid 3/8ths ratchet on the cars all the time. I love that tool.

Yes small compact impacts really come in handy when working in tight quarters.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Now that is a sweet box ! Congrats !

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Nice box Madman. Congrats.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Oh very nice grade level. I hope you put that to good use.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is a really nice level, Congrats and Enjoy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 1,602 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.483 seconds