dcsimg

V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author
    thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

label maker for me. Everything is pretty general. “nails” “screws” “cabinet hardware” “plumbing” etc

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I find the more boxes I get the harder it is to find a certain tool . It would be nice if the case had the name of tool on it then I wouldn’t have to open most of them to find a certain tool 🙂

I find the more boxes I get the harder it is to find a certain tool . It would be nice if the case had the name of tool on it then I wouldn’t have to open most of them to find a certain tool :-)

Label printers are invaluable when using storage boxes. It took a while for me to bite the bullet and shell out the cash vs a cheap sharpie, but now that I have one I won’t go back. If you change the content of the box you can remove the label and start over without it looking like a mess.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

I find the more boxes I get the harder it is to find a certain tool . It would be nice if the case had the name of tool on it then I wouldn’t have to open most of them to find a certain tool :-)

I find label printers to be invaluable. It took a while for me to bite the bullet and shell out the cash vs a cheap sharpie, but now that I have one I won’t go back. If you change the content of the box you can remove the label and start over without it looking like a mess.

That is so true. I found an older model NIB off of ebay (the brand/model escapes me) and it will do heat shrink, reverse labels and regular labels. It’s been one of my most used tools.

Brad T

Label Maker, Check for coupons at office max or staples and you can find a decent one for cheap.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

here’s the guy I bought

Brad T

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

here’s the guy I bought

I’ve got my first two boxes on the way, but I can forsee a label maker in my future…most of my current Bosch boxes look a lot alike, but thankfully I’ve gotten used to the discoloration and scratches that are unique to each box so I can tell them apart.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

here’s the guy I bought

That is a great idea ! It beats playing the guessing game every time . 🙂

Attachments:
    hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Yep, a label maker is definitely required after you own more than a couple L-Boxxes.
    Here’s mine.

Bert

Attachments:
    Rovik
    Pro

Hi there

This is my Collection of L-Boxx.

I use four pease of speakerfoam glued together

http://biltema.no/no/Bil—MC/Bilstereo/Monteringsdeler/Dempemateriale-for-hoyttalere-5-stk-31605/

Norway

Rovik
    Pro

Here are mine

Norway

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are mine

First of all I see you’re new so Welcome to the site and Thanks for the pics, Stick around I think you’ll like it here.

Great job on cutting that foam, I thought it was the pick & pluck at first but now I don’t think it is with that fine cutting job. What did you use to cut it so nicely?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s the one I had to buy, the price wasn’t bad at around $25-$30. It works great. when I came across this thread it reminded me I haven’t made one for this last box yet so here’s an example

Rovik

@Rovik
    well done! Welcome to BTP! What kind of foam did you use? That is definitely cut really cleanly, which is quite impressive!

John S

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Looks good Rovic! Interested if you used a hot knife or a blade.

Brad T

Rovik
    Pro

I just use a ordinary snap off cutter knife. My plan was to buy kaisen foam from the us, but the shipping to Norway was to expensive.

I use ordinary speaker foam. Glue 4 piece together and it Works great.

Norway

Rovik
    Pro

Here is my Collection off L-Boxxes

Norway

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Those are a couple impressive stacks of L-boxxes. Welcome to BTP, Ivan!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Rovik
    Pro

Thanks ChadM. BDP gave me some ideas.

Norway

hgonzalez7
    Pro
    San Antonio, Texas

Welcome to the forum @Rovik
    Nice collection of L-Boxxes!

Bert

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 1,000 total)
  • The topic ‘V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.141 seconds