dcsimg

V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,000 total)
  • Author

What kind of improvement do you want to see with the box?

I’m not sure I would want to see them change the l-boxxes at all… just would love to see even more accessories than what they have already come up with…. Things like an l-boxx integrated mobile cart or workbench perhaps… and maybe a pelican/dewalt tough case style version of the l-boxxes as well. And it would also be neat to see a super-sized l-boxx that was somehow still compatible with l-boxxes. (something like the systainer maxi or whatever it is called)…. see attached pic of somebody fitting an mft400 inside of it
    http://festoolownersgroup.com/festool-and-tanos-systainers/systainer-midi-perfectly-accommodates-mfs-400-and-accessories/

I would also like to see the mini-l-boxx make its way to NA.

John S

BlackHydra
    Pro
    Landgraaf, The Netherlands

the mini l-boxxes are a nice company gift but way to expensive for what they really are.

I really liked the way this guy updated how he stored his systainers in his garage. A simple improvement that I am sure has made getting access to them way, way easier.
    http://festoolownersgroup.com/workshops-and-mobile-vehicle-based-shops/updating-my-shop-again!/

John S

Attachments:
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

So, BOT, has anyone found a reliable place to get the exact fit inserts?

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I really liked the way this guy updated how he stored his systainers in his garage. A simple improvement that I am sure has made getting access to them way, way easier.

http://festoolownersgroup.com/workshops-and-mobile-vehicle-based-shops/updating-my-shop-again!/

Yep a very nice set-up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So, BOT, I can’t not find where to get the exact fit inserts.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Well, soon I will have 2 L-Boxx-1’s in tool room. Good way to start I guess. Will have more idea’s and questions as they start to mount up and I figure out what setup works best for my situation.

A Working Pro since 2004

ProTom
    Pro
    Bear Lake, MI

Nice and clean garage storage set up there. My garage is terrible compared to that.

Always learning, and some teaching along the way.

BlackHydra
    Pro

What inserts are needed maybee i can help i talked to a sortimo/bosch rep this weekend and he gave me his card.
    I pitched him some ideas and he sounded interrested.

I don’t believe so, at least not for l-boxxes. I know lee-valley carries some of the inserts for systainers.

John S

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

What inserts are needed maybee i can help i talked to a sortimo/bosch rep this weekend and he gave me his card.
    I pitched him some ideas and he sounded interrested.

I was just looking in general. What I was referring too were inserts like these:

@Dabbs didn’t you find a place for some?

BlackHydra
    Pro

@sven try this site.
    http://www.bosch-professional.com/static/specials/l-boxx/gb/en/index.html

I have them for all my bosch blue stuff and find them on this site and order them from the store that sells bosch

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

@sven try this site.

I have them for all my bosch blue stuff and find them on this site and order them from the store that sells bosch

Good find. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@sven try this site.

Great link BH, the video was a good one. very intelligent.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I must agree that is a sweet link. Bookmarked on my toolbar for future drooling

Thanks BlackHydra

A Working Pro since 2004

@blackhydra
    I am having a hard time figuring out how to properly use the “Find l-boxx and inlays” tab… Can you help me understand how it works?

John S

BlackHydra
    Pro

Okay first of this site is not american friendly (or even out of europe friendly)

The boxes are easy to translate

America Europe
    l-boxx 1 = l-boxx 102
    l-boxx 2 = l-boxx 136
    l-boxx 3 = l-boxx 238
    l-boxx 3D = ls-boxx 306 (with the i-boxx drawers)
    l-boxx 4 = l-boxx 374

These are the height dimmensions in MiliMeters but i think the american system is easier.

Second in europe we have the 14.4 volt and 18 volt machines these are almost the same except for the power.
    Some of the machines like a circularsaw and a recriprosaw are only available in 18 volts.

For small machines we have the 10.8 volt machines i believe you got them in 12 volts.

for the rest it’s easy choose a tool and you see what inlay and what box you need and choose your box and you see what tool fits in it (with precut inlay)

Hope this helps and if not feel free to ask

for the rest it’s easy choose a tool and you see what inlay and what box you need and choose your box and you see what tool fits in it (with precut inlay)

Hm, maybe it was my browser but before it wasn’t loading the information on the insert I needed when I selected different tools. It is working now – and is definitely a great source to find the plastic insert for whatever tool you want!

Now, if only they showed you what goes where in those inserts, then it would be exactly what we wanted!

John S

BlackHydra
    Pro

That is something i’m trying to find as well.

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Finding out what goes where is something that I have given up on for now.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,000 total)
  • The topic ‘V. 2.0 – Inside of L-boxx – Storage Setup’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.704 seconds